Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Season 2015 - 2016 Fixtures

MORE fixture changes...

CVyxRmPWEAAfwcY.jpg:large

Two games in the space of 4 days, intense.

Also, first train into Dingwall doesn't get in before kick off, good one SPFL.

Not one 3pm kick off on a Saturday in Janaury. Glad I did not book any of the trains for the games I was going to attend. At best I will be at 1 game between 1st January and the middle of Febraury now.

Not one 3pm kick off on a Saturday in Janaury.

In 2016 we don't have a Saturday 3pm k.o again until 27th February! Not great for those wanting to go to games and those who have to travel whether that be to home or away games. Great for armchair fans though.

As things stand we have a meagre 5 games in the New Year which are due to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday before the split. Even then I think Heartys away will be moved for TV coverage too.

In 2016 we don't have a Saturday 3pm k.o again until 27th February! Not great for those wanting to go to games and those who have to travel whether that be to home or away games. Great for armchair fans though.

As things stand we have a meagre 5 games in the New Year which are due to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday before the split. Even then I think Heartys away will be moved for TV coverage too.

Woo! Arm chair fans in France!

• 1 month later...