Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

How far will we get in each competition?

Cannae believe there are so many folk on here that seem to think we even have the remotest possibility of progressing beyond Munchen in the UEFA Cup.

sorry folks, but we are in for a right royal arse reaming :(

i know its a total disgrace having a different opinion to someone  else. how fucking dare we do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know its a total disgrace having a different opinion to someone  else. how fucking dare we do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally missing my point...... I meant can't believe there are so many optimistic folk about that think we can beat one of Europe's top teams o'er two legs.

Simple really ain't it.

P.S what impact do you think your repetitive exclamation mark adds to your response ???

Totally missing my point...... I meant can't believe there are so many optimistic folk about that think we can beat one of Europe's top teams o'er two legs.

Simple really ain't it.

P.S what impact do you think your repetitive exclamation mark adds to your response ???

whats wrong with being optimistic. upsets happen alot. why not us this time?

no problem with your opinion by the way. thats u to you.

i think we have a chance at pulling of a great upset.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to going to the Bayern game - and I wont be attending it with the mindset of - Oh fuck this will be shit tonight we're going to get humped. If I went with that approach then it would lessen my enjoyment of the night.

Yes Bayern are a machine like team with an array of talent - but there are 11 of them. Same number of players we have. They have no stability just now due to Hitzfeld being on the way out and their dressing room is a shambles.

If anything they are as vulnerable as Copenhagen to an upset. That is why there is a glimmer of hope.

I am looking forward to going to the Bayern game - and I wont be attending it with the mindset of - Oh fuck this will be shit tonight we're going to get humped. If I went with that approach then it would lessen my enjoyment of the night.

Yes Bayern are a machine like team with an array of talent - but there are 11 of them. Same number of players we have. They have no stability just now due to Hitzfeld being on the way out and their dressing room is a shambles.

If anything they are as vulnerable as Copenhagen to an upset. That is why there is a glimmer of hope.

100% agree. theres always that chance no matter the ooposition

Guest swaddon

League: Runners-up

League Cup: Winners

Scottish Cup: Winners

UEFA Cup: Winners

Grand National: Winners (Byrne riding on Jimmy Calderwood)

Eurovision Song Contest: Winners (duet between Aluko and Mackie)

Oscars: Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Director winners

Nobel Peace Prize: Winners

• 3 months later...