Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Munich Away Game

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems to be a lot less hysteria surrounding what I would class as a much bigger and better occasion than the Atletico Madrid game.  This could all be down to a number of reasons so we'll have a little poll to see what the general consensus is.

Is it just down to the fact that people aren't panicing for tickets this time?

Will there be as many travelling but more on the charters?

Just doesn't seem to me to be the same buzz as last time and I can't figure out why?

What's your thoughts?

Guest Nellie The Don

I will be on the other side of the world, a trip which I have been planning and looking forward to for some considerable time before the Munich game was on the cards.

:dance:

I won't be there (and also looking increasingly likely that won't be able to make the home leg either) due to other commitments - holidays already arranged (one at new year, one in feb and one in april) so money is a bit tight taking care of them and work would not have been happy either.  I wasn't over for the Atletico game either, I should add, so my hysteria levels have remained the same  ;)

Don't think there'll be a problem with tickets for this game, and I think that's why there's less "hysteria". I only know a small number of people who went to Madrid but not going to this so although I don't think there'll be as many, it shouldn't be too far off.

I'm not going as it's 6 weeks before my final exams and I have 4 deadlines in the 2 weeks after the game as well. I was lucky enough to be able to manage Madrid, so I'm not too bothered about it.

Madrid was 4 days before an exam I was due to take  :o

Luckily they messed up with the paper work and I couldn't sit it, I'd have been fucked otherwise.

Don't think there'll be a problem with tickets for this game, and I think that's why there's less "hysteria". I only know a small number of people who went to Madrid but not going to this so although I don't think there'll be as many, it shouldn't be too far off.

Think the first part of this post sums it up.

Think back to Madrid, ticket allocation 3,000 odds = mad scramble for tickets

Munich, initial ticket allocation 6,200 + plus up to another 4,000 if required = tickets for everyone thats going, therefore no hysteria.

Anyway, got mine for home and away legs..... bring it on :thumbsup:

Falls right in the middle of Edinburgh schools' Febuary half term so I'm not able to go!  >:(

Why should people at my work with children get priority for holidays at times like that? >:D

You'd think they'd want to be working when their children are off school so they don't have to spend time with them!! ;D