Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Chris Maguire

However, the startled Aberdeen forward didn't live up to his pre-match boasts and refused to react to Ferguson, who escaped punishment for his retaliation.

i.e. there is no fucking story! The boy was having a bit of banter with a mate of his & all of a sudden this is "news". Had Maguire reacted when that jolly decent young scallywag Ferguson had him by the throat (which would have been reason enough without these "pre-match boasts") then there might be some merit to the story. Instead he chose to laugh in the face of a guy that should've known better than let an 18yr old wind him up by niggling at him as the ball went out of play. You almost feel as if the Record are raging that there is no real story.... imagine the mayhem had he reacted to the choke-hold & lamped the p**** (it was Fergie that was the p**** wasn't it??) & then this "story" had broke!

Had Maguire sat in a press conference before the Rangers game & said "That fud Ferguson & the tit Hutton be warned because this scrawny wee fucker is out to get you" then there is a story. A pretty laughable one considering his size & the stupid blonde hair, but a story none-the-less.  He didn't though!

Maguire should know better than to make comments like this when they can (and will) be dragged up by the gutter press. However I have no problem with him winding these guys up :)

On a totally different note, it was interesting to witness the actions of both Hutton & Ferguson on Sunday , which would in NO WAY suggest that either was in any way a p**** or a ****! I take it that the Rangers Supporters boy had a go at both of these players for their stupidity (with all the medals & experience that they've gained playing at Mordor) in costing his side a victory??

I'm going to stand up for him, he left a message on his rangers mates site having a bit of banter - are we no longer allowed to have a laugh?

If it had been Ferguson throttled and not Maguire he would have been sent off, but instead he laughed in that hun cunts face. All this is a smear campaign by hun bastards to deflect the behavior of Barry Ferguson.

:clap: totally agree

Whilst I don't believe the "hacker" story, what I find strange is the date quoted that he apparantly made these comments...... 20th December - the day of the Copenhagen game