Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - County

Obviously last weekend can be added to the games we will not speak of at the hateful venue.  Hopefully the team can pick themselves up and get our season back on track.  We've now not got any distractions so there are no excuses. 

County have made a number of signings during the window so it will be interesting to see if any of them make much of a difference.

Out

Flat

Hopefully listening online

Mates wedding

2-0 Dons, Goodwillie and Logan

Just in. Poor, scrappy first half, helluva howler from their keeper for Rooney's goal. Craig Thompson is a prick. Blew for a foul to us when we were straight through, and denied a stonewaller when Logan was bundled over.

Much better second half, more open. Pawlett and Goodwillie goals were well worked but what a peach from Logan!!!

Great result.

Know it was bottom of league we were playing, but you've still got to do it

How often this season have we failed to take our chances ?

Our plus goal difference really should be so much better.

Pleased to see a different starting eleven from McInnes, and even more to see the response from Pee Paw and Goodie. Also interesting to see a bench with a bit of experience.

Curious as to whether Smith was injured and taken off as a precaution ?

To those that were at the game, what was the view on Daniel's injury.

Hope it isn't too serious, and fit for next week.

In summary, exactly the reaction we needed today. Let's keep on getting results

like this, let the Howkers fixtures pile up and keep asking questions of them

COYR

As others have said 2nd half was a massive improvement on 1st. Was surprised Smith went off at half time as thought he was our best player however changes worked and some of football we played in 2nd half was brilliant. Only disappointment was it was only 4 in the end.

If Craig Thomson is best ref in the country then God help us.

4-0 not a hammering?  :wave:

Having watched the full highlights on RedTV, it was very convincing win.  I've always thought 5 was a hammering, 4 is a pumping ;)

Some of the play was brilliant and what I did see of McLean, he looked tidy in possession and didn't give much away.  Glad to hear Daniels injury isn't as bad as first thought.

We were more clinical. I was very pleased for Goodwillie and Pawlett getting on the score sheet. Their good play doesn't always reap the rewards that it probably deserves. Rooney is deadly. You can't spill the ball with him on the loose!

Didn't see Logan's goal from the best of angles but it looked like the keeper should've done better with it also? Not that I'm complaining. If you don't buy a ticket you won't win the raffle.  :wave:

IMO my opinion a few of you are getting a wee bit carried away with young Cammy Smith's performance. I wasn't surprised to see him get hooked because I got the impression that he's not quite ready to be a 1st 11 pick. Not physically strong enough. Good player, don't get my wrong but I don't think he was great on Saturday.

Another big game on Sunday. Let's do it again!