Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Dees

Onwards we go to play the last team to beat us or score against us. I don't think they're in amazing form and whilst they undoubtedly have one or two half decent players we are a much better team and I'm hoping for more of the same from us. I am a little wary of them. Not sure why. Probably because, as I said, they are the last team to beat us. I expect DM to have the players warned against complacency and I'm hopeful of another 3 points and hopefully a bonus clean sheet! As we keep saying we're creating so much but finishing very little. Please let Dundee be the team that gets the tanking from us that's apparently due!

I'd go with the same 11 again if fitness allows.

In

Visiting my old man

SS Stand

Hame

3-0 Considine

As with any game now, I'm incredibly nervous. My issue is that were still just wasteful up front as we were against them the last time we faced them which was why we lost. Hopefully the defence will be the biggest difference as it has been since that game. They certainly seem to know how to score goals so we'll to be on our toes.

Out

Town

Hopefully flat listening online

Mates 30th birthday

2-1 Dons, McGinn and jack

As a side issue, I hope to stop seeing these mcginn articles by various newspapers. Sick of them trying to create something that isn't there.

2-1 Dees so far...started well, need to react though, as well as the crowd.  Crowd needs to get behind them.

This is the sort of game that decides if you are good enough to be championship contenders.

Now the crack at forsters 'record' has gone can our strikers stop being so wasteful?

This is the sort of game that decides if you are good enough to be championship contenders.

Now the crack at forsters 'record' has gone can our strikers stop being so wasteful?

not looking good now, 3-1 now. Harkins screamer apparently.  Our strikers really need to step up to the plate now.

Logan needs to have a long look in the mirror, he was like a fucking statue for the first goal!

Hearing folk talking about this being like a win but I'm fucking raging, how the fuck did we concede 3 to that mob!?!  Don't get me wrong we showed good character to come back but massively disappointed nonetheless.

Should have had this done and dusted after first 20 minutes. Both Rooney and Hayes missed easy chances before Dundee scored. Once they did our defense was all over the shop. Dundee, like they did in the pervious two games, went after Logan and Taylor and again got quite a bit of success out of it. We looked a lot more solid once Taylor went off injured although that my have been down to Dundee sitting back on their 3-1 lead. Team showed great character to get back into the game and just a pity we did not have another 5 minutes to get the winner.

ETA: Having seen highlights I was being harsh on Rooney. Angle was a lot tighter than it looked at the game. Would have been a miracle if he had scored. Think ref got calls on penalty and Jack being onside correct.

Harkins got so fucking flukey with his goal!  :hammer:

Watching the highlights there even after we went 3-1 down we could have won the game 6-3.  :hammer: :hammer:

Still, though, I'm not declaring it the end of the world that we dropped 2 points. This will do us the world of good mentally.

I heard Radio Scotland make a big deal out of our fans booing at half time. This annoyed me because I didn't hear (or notice) any booing so it must've surely been localised to a couple of mongs? Did anyone else hear booing?

What was the official attendance? Probbaly 14-15k according to Stewarty!  :rofl:

Harkins got so fucking flukey with his goal!  :hammer:

Watching the highlights there even after we went 3-1 down we could have won the game 6-3.  :hammer: :hammer:

Still, though, I'm not declaring it the end of the world that we dropped 2 points. This will do us the world of good mentally.

I heard Radio Scotland make a big deal out of our fans booing at half time. This annoyed me because I didn't hear (or notice) any booing so it must've surely been localised to a couple of mongs? Did anyone else hear booing?

What was the official attendance? Probbaly 14-15k according to Stewarty!  :rofl:

Never heard anybody boo where I was standing. In fact most applauded the team off at half time.

Listening on the radio, I never heard any booing either ???

The highlights were very frustrating, couple of chances that really should have been buried but these are the problems we're been having all season.  Was glad to see us score 3.

Most important thing was that we showed character to come from 2 goal down and equalise when it felt like it was unlikely.  Think the attendance was given as about 17k?  Plenty of empty seats on the highlights.

Never heard anybody boo where I was standing. In fact most applauded the team off at half time.

This was what I thought as well.

Anyway. The players at full time seemed to show appreciated for our support. Logan certainly did as he always does.

Really good attendance for a non Timothy game I suppose. Just proves what we've been saying for years when we were playing shite and folk were moaning about low attendances. Put a team together worth watching and folk will come back.

When's armageddon due to start?  :wave: