Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Madrid/Pan A Double Banker!

God two bets up in a week!  What`s the world coming too?  Had another £2 treble up with Lyon (6/5), Seville (10/11) and Inter Milan (23/10) winning me £27.72!!!

Taken me so long to get even one combination up and now they`re like London buses two in such a short space of time!

Take Care!

SeeBass

Did Aalborg (9/2) and Bordeaux (16/5) in a small stakes double because I realised Spartak had qualified beforehand and aren`t great travellers!  Happy Days Folks! Three In A Row!

Treble tonight....Atletico (8/13), Nuremberg (8/11) and Hamburg (4/7) as well as Everton/Villarreal bet.

Take Care!

Lee

Cowie,

Can I ask how much you had on it and where you got outrageous odds of 13/1?  I live in the sticks 15 miles from any of the nearest big chain bookies and fifty miles from any city so my local independant bookmaker only gives his punters doubles, trebles and accumalators based on teams individual prices not  a series of sides as a whole!

To be honest I was a little worried for Thursday when I heard on Sky Sports that Moyes was leaving so many first team stars behind knowing that they`d won the group and had a massive match with Man U. on Sunday.  Remember AZ hadn`t lost at home in the UEFA Cup for some 32 games so it was a great results for the toffees.  Glad those that took part grabbed thier chances with open hands.  Plus Villarreal had to make sure of qualification as their group was quite tight.

Cheers!

SeeBass 

• 2 weeks later...

God I`m getting brave folks...over the Xmas period I`ve had two four team accas up!  Not went daft with my stake but when I had Motherwell (Evs), St.Johnstone (6/5), Raith Rovers (5/6) and Montrose (10/11) on the 29th I felt really weird picking up money on a game which had seen a player die.  Phil wherever you are now pal R.I.P.

Then yesterday I had Dundee United (10/11), Dunfermline Athletic (11/8), Raith (4/5) and Montrose (11/10) again which I`m waiting to pick up once I can wade through the snow to get to the local bookies!

Hope You`ve Had A Good One!

Take Care!

SeeBass!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a treble up on Tuesday....Walsall (19/10), Wycomce Wanderes (7/5) and Leyton Orient. (11/10).  Times my money by 14!  Of course my luck has to run out soon but hey it beats betting on horses. 

My Super Six for tomorrow are Kilmarnock (4/7), Dundee United (1/2), St.Johnstone (1/2), Dunfermilne Athletic (5/4), Gretna (21/20) and Hibernian (4/5). 

If your brave enough us do us at (7/4) and Motherwell (13/8) and make it an eight timer.

Miller to grab first goal tomorrow Dons to win 2-0. 

• 6 months later...

Good to see the European stuff up and running again.  Another £2 four team accumalator secured last night!

FC Haka (4/5), Dinamo Zagreb (10/11), Sparta Prague (10/11) and FK Suduva (17/10) thanks very much!  Only wish I`d stuck Artmedia Bratislava in on Wednesday at (2/1) but hey shouldn`t be greedy eh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Waiting on Bayern (5/6) tonight for my £10 treble to come up.  Already have Atletico (7/4) and Inter Milan (19/20) from last night although was scared to put FC Copenhagen in at (21/10) as FC Moscow on their own patch will be a formidable team to contend with.

SeeBass

I went to collect my money on Bayern and the other boys yesterday.  After estimating between £90-95.  Woman gave me just £49.50 so I kicked up a fuss and said I didn`t think this was right.  Her explanation?  Computer had forgotten to include Inter Milan in the bet!  Now I knew one day machine would get the better of man however this is ridiculous. 

What percentage of people happy with £39.50 profit would have just walked away not realising them behind the counter were to blame?  Actual winnings?  £94.50 says it all guys.  And don`t make me laugh like my pal did last night by stating;

"What`s the problem Lee?  Just got the four and nine the wrong way round!"

Take Care!

SeeBass

With some of my pennies won I decided to do four £2 four team accumalators and one £2 five team accumalator from the 80 sides playing last night. 

My five team one came up the most outfits I`ve ever had and it`s taken me awhile to get off the four mark!  Not great prices but FK Austria Vienna, SC Braga, NEC Nimijen, Galatasary and VFB Stuttgart won me a further £21 (£33.31 in total) to go beside the other £84.50 from the previous night.

Does nobody else like betting on the European scene?   

GlasgowDon,

I don`t make any secret of the fact my SOH is atrocious.  I`m not from the same planet as everyone else.  My local bookie says if I`d been braver and included Copenhagen in that £10 treble winnings would have went up to £292.95 as suppose to the £94.50 I got.

SeeBass

GlasgowDon,

I don`t make any secret of the fact my SOH is atrocious.  I`m not from the same planet as everyone else.  My local bookie says if I`d been braver and included Copenhagen in that £10 treble winnings would have went up to £292.95 as suppose to the £94.50 I got.

SeeBass

Th?s thread ?s br?ll?ant!!