Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ICT v AFC

Clangers haters are out in force on a.n.other site tonight big time.

Don't think I've ever read so many negative comments as you get over there.

Makes you wonder why some of them actually bother claiming to support us.

Can someone please confirm my suspicion that we have ten outfield players that are supposed to protect Clangers ?

Thought defensively (collectively i.e no one individual) we were shocking in that second half.

Anyone want to dispute that they'd have been happy going into Xmas joint second....

Utterly predictable. The defence weren't great and what the fuck tf the midfielders were doing pressing the ball on the edge of the ICT box was about had me going off my nut. Suicidal.

Utterly predictable. The defence weren't great and what the fuck tf the midfielders were doing pressing the ball on the edge of the ICT box was about had me going off my nut. Suicidal.

It was a frightening defensive performance all round. 3 more or less individual mistakes cost us each goal but we always looked capable of fucking it up.

It actually reminded me of Fir Park on boxing day last year at times...which is a concern.

it is exciting to see our midfield going forward though, and vernon seemed to link really well with a couple of them.

always seems to be we get to this point of the season though and a couple of injuries expose the squad. main thing about that arse collapse though was the missed opportunity to improve the goal difference relative to utd.

Granted mav, but before the game, I know I would have taken a 1-0 win there. There was no way in hell we were going to better our goal difference on the Arabs against caley. Yes the collapse was embarrassing but I never expected us to score 4. Hopefully DM bangs a few heads together and we dont see our defence being raped like that again.

Before the match I'd have taken a point up at Inverness. Ok we lost the plot in the 2nd half, but let's be honest, 4-0 was unfamiliar territory for Aberdeen. I say we should go balls out attack against Motherwell, we might lose a couple of goals but 3 points would be guaranteed.

We really are in the midst of a defensive crisis, it was always going to happen with the squad we've got, best solution is to out-score the opposition.

And we've definitely got players who're capable of that.