Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V TWF (in their own little minds) Dundee Utd

Got to be honest here, been having a sneaky wee look on Dundee Utd Mad.

Has there ever been such a bitter and twisted jealous bunch of football supporters ? Their fixation with trying to convince themselves that they are some how bigger, better and more successful than us is nothing short of embarrassing.

Some absolute belters o'er there but my favourite has to be the post stating that the fact we beat them yesterday is proof that they will finish a minimum of ten points ahead of us come May.

Can someone please explain the logic behind that for me ?

Horrible game. Good result so I guess we have to be satisfied with that.

I was pleased for Zola. The abuse he's taking from our own fans is embarrassing. I don't understand this need that many seem to have to screaming abuse at our own players. Pricks. Ruined the result for me now that I think about it.

Horrible game. Good result so I guess we have to be satisfied with that.

I was pleased for Zola. The abuse he's taking from our own fans is embarrassing. I don't understand this need that many seem to have to screaming abuse at our own players. Pricks. Ruined the result for me now that I think about it.

I can think of a few games that have been tainted by fuckwits like that.  I remember being at a motherwell game and a guy started booing mackie before the game had even kicked off.