Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland squad for Wales and Serbia

mizer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd appreciate some sort of match report. Was at work so couldn't follow the game, just saw the result online.

Were we still as pish? (looking at the team I'd guess yes), was it a sending off? Was gayboy Bale a twat? (I know the answer to that I think)

Basically, how bad are we, is there any hope?

The manager is of little importance i think, whoever it is they are trying to work with absolutely shit players. Time to face the facts, watershed moment, we just don't have good enough players.

Outplayed at home by a very average Wales team. I'll be amazed if we win a game in this campaign.

Re qualifying for the next Euros (24 teams and all that)

A quick list of 24 teams better than us!

Spain               

Germany

France

Italy

Holland

England

Denmark

Eire

Russia

Croatia

Portugal

Belgium

Greece

Switzerland

Romania

Czeck Republic

Slovakia

Slovenia

Serbia

Ukraine

Poland

Sweden

Norway

Turkey

Not including Hungary, Wales, Macedonia, Austria and probably others.

Not a pleasant thought.

Until we have wholesale change of playing personnel, attitude, governance (and dare I say management style?), let alone training and playing styles we are fucked.

Ended up in walkabout down by the river (blackfriers?) surprisingly not as shit a place as i expected. Should've pulled a stunning student too but was too depressed by full time for chat. Scotland have a LOT to answer for!

Snodgrass was unlucky not to score a peach but thought the pen/red was totally fair. Bizarrely all the welsh folk with us thought we were hard done by!?

Ended up in walkabout down by the river (blackfriers?) surprisingly not as shit a place as i expected. Should've pulled a stunning student too but was too depressed by full time for chat. Scotland have a LOT to answer for!

Snodgrass was unlucky not to score a peach but thought the pen/red was totally fair. Bizarrely all the welsh folk with us thought we were hard done by!?

Haha never let Scotland get in the way of a result! I've been there a few times, certainly not the best place but i've always had a decent enough time there.  It's a lot more expensive than you would think though!

Missed the game so was relying on live text, didn't seem like i missed anything.  Doubt i'll watch the game this week.