Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

New Club Shop - Academy Shopping Centre

Whilst undoubtedly a good, positive thing I'm going to be typically Scottish and pick holes in this. The Academy Shopping Centre is the worst choice of shopping centre. I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've been in there. It reminds of of the Indoor Market. Location could be better, that's for sure.

I'm gonna give the club the benefit of the doubt here, whereas Union Square would be the obvious choice as that's where people go to shop, putting it in The Academy means they're beside most of the decent pubs in Aberdeen and if it means that some folk end up going to Pittodrie instead of spending their 'Soccer Saturday' in Enigma or the like, then it's been a move worth making.

I've no doubt that they put it there 'cause it's cheap though.

Edit: Enigma isn't a decent pub.

The Dons are back in town!

We're launching an exciting new shop in the Academy Shopping Centre for the festive period so why not let AFC take care of your Christmas list!

We'll have everything you'll need to make it a Merry Christmas for those Dons daft fans in your life. With merchandise ranging from our home and away kit, our fantastic leisure range, scarves, hats and AFC calendars, we have Christmas wrapped up for you.

We're also delighted to announce you will be able to purchase match tickets and our soon to be launched mid season packages from our new store so there's no excuse to miss another minute of the action at Pittodrie! Details on the official launch of this service will be released shortly.

Join us for the grand opening of our new shop on today from 4- 8pm.

There will be a visit from members of the management and first team squad from 5pm and Angus the Bull will also be in attendance.

Our friends at Northsound will be there to host some exclusive competitions so make sure you join us to celebrate the launch of this festive venture!

AFC Academy Centre Shop Opening Hours:

Monday  10:00 am - 18:00 pm

Tuesday  10:00 am - 18:00 pm

Wednesday  10:00 am - 18:00 pm

Thursday  10:00 am - 20:00 pm

Friday  10:00 am - 18:00 pm

Saturday  09:00 am - 18:00 pm

Sunday  12:00 noon - 17:00 pm