Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mickey Mouse football tournament (aka Olympics)

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

heee heee

Lets ignore the fact people don't sing the national anthem all the time and the fact that many choose not to sing it because it is sickening sycophantic bullshit, worshipping a hereditary monarch and bash the Celts instead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179523/London-2012-Olympics-Fury-Welsh-Scots-snub-National-Anthem.html

It's a lot of fucking mock outrage nonsense. Fuck them.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heee heee

Lets ignore the fact people don't sing the national anthem all the time and the fact that many choose not to sing it because it is sickening sycophantic bullshit, worshipping a hereditary monarch and bash the Celts instead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179523/London-2012-Olympics-Fury-Welsh-Scots-snub-National-Anthem.html

Meh.  Given the amount of cunts in the Scotland team who don't sing Flower of Scotland, this is a complete non story.

The press are looking for any way to criticise the Olympics.  There's no doubt that some of it is justified (e.g. G4S) but they're going out of their way to pick holes.

Meh.  Given the amount of cunts in the Scotland team who don't sing Flower of Scotland, this is a complete non story.

The press are looking for any way to criticise the Olympics.  There's no doubt that some of it is justified (e.g. G4S) but they're going out of their way to pick holes.

I'd think it is more mock outrage at us little Celtic (nae tim) folk and our disdain at many of the institutions the daily Mail holds dear.

The English are British and lots of people think the British are English but that annoys the Scottish and Welsh because although some think they're British and some think they aren't and some think they are but don't want to be, they all agree that they definitely are not English. The Irish mostly think they are Irish, apart from the ones who are Northern Irish. Some say that makes them British and Irish. But others disagree and say they should just be Irish and then some say they aren't British either but part of the United Kingdom. People from England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland can all play cricket for England because they're British as can those from Ireland even though they aren't British. So can South Africans. The English play football for England unless they aren't that good when they might try to play for Ireland. Those from the Isle of Wight are English, from Anglesey are Welsh and the Orkneys are Scottish, but although that means they aren't from the island of Great Britain they're still British. The Channel Islanders depend on the crown which is what the Queen wears but they aren't in the UK and those from the Isle of Man are the same, apart from their cats.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18983558

not true.

In the last 3 seasons our matches at Hampden have resulted in 12 goals

And they featured goalkeepers that could actually keep goal

True for me cause I wasn't talking about watching the dons just at Hampden, I was referring to the dons games in general that I have been to  ::)

I can't stand women's football. Awful, awful stuff. MBT, as a resident of the USA's bible belt I give you the wise words of one Homer J Simpson:

"If the Bible has taught us nothing else' date=' and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such"[/quote']

Today's the big day.

Gabon.

South Korea.

Wembley Stadium.

What's not to love?

Do whatever you can to be beside a tv at 5pm.

Sorry for showing off so much, I do realise not everybody can be at such an illustrious fixture.

That time would be better spent taking pics and posting them on Donstalk of the bird you've managed to convince to let you stay with her.

That time would be better spent taking pics and posting them on Donstalk of the bird you've managed to convince to let you stay with her.

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier...

SOUTH KOREA 0-0 GABON

Makes the game sound about 1000x better than it actually was.

Team GB must be fucking shite if South Korea beat them.

Wembley is pretty good like.