Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen's kit - have your say

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the club shop today, the grey strip is absolutely honking in the flesh - looks drab as fuck and, like the blue strip last season, looks really cheap and tacky.

Some of the retro kits are quite good, and this season’s home top is a beauty imho opinion.

Away kit should be white with red or black trim, or Black/Navy with gold trim. I’m the customer, and the customer is always right.  :thumbsup:

Went to the club shop today, the grey strip is absolutely honking in the flesh - looks drab as fuck and, like the blue strip last season, looks really cheap and tacky.

Some of the retro kits are quite good, and this season’s home top is a beauty imho opinion.

Away kit should be white with red or black trim, or Black/Navy with gold trim. I’m the customer, and the customer is always right.  :thumbsup:

Thanks cts, I had that feeling about the away top so glad to have it confirmed!  I'll be getting the home top ordered  8)