Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

How British Are You?

33%.  Seems alot harder than the questions for becoming an American Citizen.

If I remember right I got asked 6 questions out of a possible 100 and they were.

What do the stars on the flag mean?

Can someone not born in the USA become President?

What 3 counties fought against America and the allies in world war 2.

What is the voting age in the USA?

What holdiay is observed on the 4th of July?

How many interns can a US president service?

We were discussing this at work, one of the expats is sitting his Australian Citizenship test next week. Couple of the Ozzies started asking him questions about the flag etc, he knew more than they did!! I guess its like any test you can swot up for it and get the 80%, bullshit if you ask me!

I got 42% too btw!

Aww gutted, thought I was gonna be last with 38%... Now I'm not a stupid person but some of those questions are just impossible to know off the top of your head, you can't even have an educated guess at them. Like the percentage of people that go to worship or the percentage of UK residents that are Muslim, why would anyone have that knowledge??

It just reminds me of questions you get on those quiz machines you get at the pub. They ask you 9 questions like "What is the opposite of hot?" then when you've one more question to win a tenner they come out with "How many goals did Freddie Jones score for Exeter City in the 1955-56 season?" that not even the guy himself could answer... Don't see the point of it at all with those type of questions

Aww gutted, thought I was gonna be last with 38%... Now I'm not a stupid person but some of those questions are just impossible to know off the top of your head, you can't even have an educated guess at them. Like the percentage of people that go to worship or the percentage of UK residents that are Muslim, why would anyone have that knowledge??

It just reminds me of questions you get on those quiz machines you get at the pub. They ask you 9 questions like "What is the opposite of hot?" then when you've one more question to win a tenner they come out with "How many goals did Freddie Jones score for Exeter City in the 1955-56 season?" that not even the guy himself could answer... Don't see the point of it at all with those type of questions

They work for some company compiling statistics maybe.