Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Quality Journalism...

Anyone else seen the skysports bit on aberdeen?

First paragraph on us...

Meanwhile Aberdeen eanred their first home win of the season, a result which sees Gretna sink to the foot of the table.

Second and last paragraph....

Two first-half goals saw Aberdeen secure their first home victory of the season. Dons' Alexander Diamond opened the scoring on 16 minutes when he met a Jamie Smith cross with a looping header. Six minutes later Smith doubled the lead with a fine run and finish.

Now, if you follow the link that they actually give regarding the score, they have it as 16 and 18 minutes.

Nice to see the journalism surrounding Aberdeen always seems to be of the best quality  :-\

Link: http://www.skysports.com/football/match_facts/0,19762,11065_2847227,00.html

*Edit* Er, link should of been http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11789_2763870,00.html

True, but I just find it annoying that most of the articles on the dons end up having some sort of problem. If it's not slagging us, they appear to be incapable of basic spelling or proof reading. You think someone employed in a professional capacity probably would of made that in a few minutes and could at least of got 1 paragraph about us right?

But hey, I suppose you're right, it isn't totally negative.

what gets more on my tits is when they show you a photo of say darren mackie and the caption underneath will say its jamie smith or something. they seem to always get the player wrong.

they used to do it with the young brothers, which fair enough makes a bit more sense but when they do it with two completely different players who look nothing alike it really annoys me!