Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

American soldiers urinating on dead Taliban bodies video NSFW

mizer

That will be a no then.  It makes the difference that you have no experience of what americans are like in the field.

No i didn't.  If you read the over the top tale just beforehand its pretty clear i was talking about the military.No it doesn't.  Your just making things up now.I don't think fashion has anything to do with the condemnation of the unnecessary desecration of enemy soldiers bodies by so called professional troops.  Especially when your side is supposed to be trying to maintain the moral high ground.  And in broader terms america should take a lot more criticism than it already does.

You said "Americans eh". Not "American military eh". Argue if you like but you tarred everyone with the same brush there.

And no of course I've not fucking worked with the American military in the field.  ::) But it matters not a fucking jott. Why you're trying to use that as an argument is very odd.

Again if you think that American are the only ones that are capable of something like this you're very naive. You didn't say "The Military eh?" or "american military eh?" you said "americans eh?" If that's not what you meant then be clearer next time and don't be surprised when people point out the obvious.

You said "Americans eh". Not "American military eh". Argue if you like but you tarred everyone with the same brush there.

I will argue.  The content of the text previous to saying "americans eh" was clearly military related, sorry you cant make link there but that's not my fault. 

And no of course I've not fucking worked with the American military in the field.  ::) But it matters not a fucking jott. Why you're trying to use that as an argument is very odd.

aww bless you do like your rolly eye man

Im not using it as an argument just ascertaining what experience you have to make your judgments.  That matters quite a few jotts in the context of the debate i would say.

Again if you think that American are the only ones that are capable of something like this you're very naive. You didn't say "The Military eh?" or "american military eh?" you said "americans eh?" If that's not what you meant then be clearer next time and don't be surprised when people point out the obvious.

I didn't say that i thought americans were the only ones capable of something like this, your making things up again Tyrant.  Do you work in tabloid journalism perchance?

I still don't see why it matters if I have or haven't worked with American military. Are you saying that if I had I'd then automatically know what all American military personnel are like? Because that's what it sounds like and again that would be completely wrong. I make my "judgements" based on the fact that you shouldn't generalise a whole nation of people (or a whole army of people) based on the actions of one or two men. I'm not making anything up. I'm taking your implied meanings and you're just denying that you implied it even though it's there in black and white.  :wave:

My god your like a child putting their fingers in their ears  and screaming "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" because they don't want to hear anything that shows them to be wrong. 

It matters because if you had any experience of working with yank military you would know just how gung ho they are.  I've worked with them in a few different places and when they get out to theatre there is a noticeable change in their levels of gung ho'ness.  Their rules of engagement are very aggressive compared to the uk's which quite frankly was fine by me at the time.  When they took over base security rocket attacks dropped by two thirds because they would just start shooting at anyone within half a mile of the wire and don't care if they get condemned for it.  My point is i have experience with working with them which puts me in slightly better position to make judgments on them than you do.

This is all by the by anyway given what i put up in the first place was CLEARLY a satirical and over the top take on the mentality of those who would film such a thing, which was in this case american marines. 

Unfortunately you have made things up though tyrant

Again if you think that American are the only ones that are capable of something like this you're very naive.

It also implies that people of other nationalities would never do such a thing which is ignorant and naive.

You have made clear assumptions here and then made judgments on them.  I never once said or implied that i thought the american military was the only military in the world capable of producing soldiers that would film themselves peeing on the corpses of their enemies.  Go check its all there in black and white.  :wave:

My god your like a child putting their fingers in their ears  and screaming "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" because they don't want to hear anything that shows them to be wrong. 

It matters because if you had any experience of working with yank military you would know just how gung ho they are.  I've worked with them in a few different places and when they get out to theatre there is a noticeable change in their levels of gung ho'ness.  Their rules of engagement are very aggressive compared to the uk's which quite frankly was fine by me at the time.  When they took over base security rocket attacks dropped by two thirds because they would just start shooting at anyone within half a mile of the wire and don't care if they get condemned for it.  My point is i have experience with working with them which puts me in slightly better position to make judgments on them than you do.

This is all by the by anyway given what i put up in the first place was CLEARLY a satirical and over the top take on the mentality of those who would film such a thing, which was in this case american marines. 

Unfortunately you have made things up though tyrant

You have made clear assumptions here and then made judgments on them.  I never once said or implied that i thought the american military was the only military in the world capable of producing soldiers that would film themselves peeing on the corpses of their enemies.  Go check its all there in black and white.  :wave:

I'm disregarding the first paragraph because it's nonsense. It doesn't matter what "Americans" are like. You've worked with them but that doesn't give you the right to tar everyone with the same brush like that. Which is wrong and that why I'm arguing.

The second part is wrong. You did. You're just refusing to accept it even though, as you say, it's all there in black and white. I'm sensing you maybe have a bit of an inferiority complex? Possibly your reason for joining the military? Fuck knows.

And Jager.. if anyone's being "racist" in this thread it ain't me. If American was a race then I'd be this thread's anti racist.  :wave:

Yeah, but have you worked with every single person in the whole of the yank military or are you just cast aspersions?

Of course not but i have had a working experience with them, this experience that fitted the reputation they have.  To put it in a different context its a bit like someone saying rangers fans in general are undesirable company due to their boorish hun cuntery.  Doesn't apply to all but you would know understand what they meant. 

Anyway this is all getting blown way out of proportion and this will be the last time i post on it, some of us have a life after all. 

I'm disregarding the first paragraph because it's nonsense. It doesn't matter what "Americans" are like. You've worked with them but that doesn't give you the right to tar everyone with the same brush like that. Which is wrong and that why I'm arguing.

Well firstly i'm assuming you mean the second paragraph but by this point I must confess that it doesn't really surprise me that your not paying much attention to the details.  Anyway you don't like me tarring them all with the same brush. Awwwwwwwww.  I've had my experience and you have had ............ no experience but that's ok because you have righteous indignation to fall back and that's obviously waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. 

The second part is wrong. You did. You're just refusing to accept it even though, as you say, it's all there in black and white. I'm sensing you maybe have a bit of an inferiority complex? Possibly your reason for joining the military? Fuck knows.

Where did i say this?  Go on show me.  Where did i say i thought the american military was the only military in the world capable of producing soldiers that would film themselves peeing on the corpses of their enemies?  You can't because........

I FUCKING DIDN'T.    Given you are sticking with the fingers in the ears and lalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalala attitude, your jump to inferiority complex suggest to me that you might want to have a wee look in the mirror on that one yourself Tyrant.  As for my reasons for joining and then leaving the RAF? Well i'm afraid they are absolutely none of your fucking business.

Anyway this is all getting blown way out of proportion and this will be the last time i post on it, some of us have a life after all.  Well firstly i'm assuming you mean the second paragraph but by this point I must confess that it doesn't really surprise me that your not paying much attention to the details.  Anyway you don't like me tarring them all with the same brush. Awwwwwwwww.  I've had my experience and you have had ............ no experience but that's ok because you have righteous indignation to fall back and that's obviously waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.  Where did i say this?  Go on show me.  Where did i say i thought the american military was the only military in the world capable of producing soldiers that would film themselves peeing on the corpses of their enemies?  You can't because........

I FUCKING DIDN'T.    Given you are sticking with the fingers in the ears and lalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalala attitude, your jump to inferiority complex suggest to me that you might want to have a wee look in the mirror on that one yourself Tyrant.  As for my reasons for joining and then leaving the RAF? Well i'm afraid they are absolutely none of your fucking business.

You said it when you said "Americans eh". Are you thick? How can you not understand my point?

I have plenty of experience with Americans? Met countless Americans. But what the fuck does that matter? I don't understand your point there tbh honest.

None of my business? Just as well I didn't ask or give a fuck then eh?  :wave: