Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

If 47 is the answer - what is the question

I think animal cruelty is wrong. Should everyone else think it's brilliant just so they don't think the same as me? Apologies. I wasn't aware that people weren't allowed to share an opinion. Fucking clown.

Yes people can agree /disagree with others but some on here seem to take arse licking to a whole new meaning

Take tennamentfuckster for example just saw a post where he agreed with the person before him and said so in the next post but i remember posting the same thing 3 weeks ago and he said it was crap

To me this is either a man with no balls or a complete out and out arse licker (see link above)

Yes people can agree /disagree with others but some on here seem to take arse licking to a whole new meaning

Take tennamentfuckster for example just saw a post where he agreed with the person before him and said so in the next post but i remember posting the same thing 3 weeks ago and he said it was crap

To me this is either a man with no balls or a complete out and out arse licker (see link above)

Take it your still not using proof in arguments?