Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Annual Report

There was no mention of safe standing areas being put in place at Pittodrie. The club seem to want it but it will be at the new stadium, not Pittodrie.

Milne mentioned the football budget was only surpassed by Rangers, Celtic and Hearts and pre-empting the inevitable question of "why are we not 4th then?" Brown said the board can't be accused of not supporting him financially and he had to take blame for the league position. Said the board backed him as soon as he arrived by letting him bring in McNamee and Steven Smith and also this season bringing in Gonzalez, Fallon and Chalali as "extentions" to the budget. Knows the budgets at other clubs have been reduced because of the reduced TV deal but Aberdeen's hasn't.

sadly brown sounds like a yes man.

if the budget wasn't reduced we would have been replacing what we lost in playing staff. We didn't, so the club cannot call these players 'extensions' to the budget.

sadly brown sounds like a yes man.

if the budget wasn't reduced we would have been replacing what we lost in playing staff. We didn't, so the club cannot call these players 'extensions' to the budget.

I'm sorry but there's no way you can say this without knowing the wages of the outgoing/incoming players.  It's very much possible (I'd go as far as to say likely) that the same level of expenditure has been spent on fewer players on slightly higher wages.

I'm sorry but there's no way you can say this without knowing the wages of the outgoing/incoming players.  It's very much possible (I'd go as far as to say likely) that the same level of expenditure has been spent on fewer players on slightly higher wages.

how could our wages even possibly be equal to that of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years...ago, given outgoing/incoming players?

we've spent years not replacing the half decent players who've left. If our wages ARE level with when our team was decent then someone needs shot for allowing that to happen!

Usual AGM by the sounds of it. Nobody asks anything challenging. Milne wraps it up.

Very disappointing that the coffins didn't make North Tonight. Are the press scared of Milne like the shareholders are?

We should trust him. He's a Dons fan. He has our football club in his heart. He never lied to us.

Those allegations under Freedom of Information must be lies or a gross mistake.

That would be stealing directly from the City and therefore directly from us. We don't care. Have it Stewrat. It's all yours.

how could our wages even possibly be equal to that of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years...ago, given outgoing/incoming players?

we've spent years not replacing the half decent players who've left. If our wages ARE level with when our team was decent then someone needs shot for allowing that to happen!

There is quite an easy way to find out this. I'm sure someone call pull the staff costs from the Annual Reports