Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dunfermline v Aberdeen

Next week's game is only ten minutes in ther car away for me.

The way I feel about things just now, its fair to say, if the sun is shining next Saturday I'm on the golf course rather than in the stands at Rugby Park for yet another raping.

To think I used to wonder why our crowds were dwindling ???

Totally fucked off with it all just now.

Next week's game is only ten minutes in ther car away for me.

The way I feel about things just now, its fair to say, if the sun is shining next Saturday I'm on the golf course rather than in the stands at Rugby Park for yet another raping.

To think I used to wonder why our crowds were dwindling ???

Totally fucked off with it all just now.

I hear all that mate, particularly the bit in bold. :thumbsup: Sad state of affairs in fucking December!!

Utter gash today. Said even at HT 1-0 up that it was the worst I've seen us play in a while and I had no idea how we were 1 up.

Passes of less than 10 yards imcomplete, every single player on the park having Mackie-esque control and such a stupid team selection meant players weren't where they were meant to be and didnt have a clue where to move to.

Ok Milsom is a central midfielder but if he's asked to play left wing he'll fucking do it and not stick himself in the middle all the time. The amount of times we switched the ball to Foster on the left and Milsom being nowhere to be seen was unbelievable. Really stopped any chance of us getting down the flanks.

Fallon - like I said earlier in the week. Utter shite.

Magennis is a joke too, what a fucking miss. Decent hit for his goal but I would expect most keepers to be saving it as it was pretty much down the middle.

Mawene FFS Fuck Sake he just let the boy walk past him for their 2nd! Had a chance to make up for it at the end with a header but fucked that too. Gonzalez had one of his worst games for us today. Flapping about everywhere.

Why the fuck are we starting Chris Clark? I wasn't 100% against his return but he really is shite. And why play him at RB when Jack is on the pitch playing RM? The two of them had no idea how to link together when the ball was down their side. Neither would overlap and look for the ball.

Pass marks I think only to Considine today.

I wouldnt just label us gash because today just proved why both dunfermline and the dons are bottom of the table. Defending and marking by both teams was woeful for long spells of the game. Unforgiveable what happened to us between 410pm and 430pm and them between 430pm & 450pm. Two 20min spells which could and possibly will be the difference between relegation at the end of the season.

Ive only been to a handful of games this season and Ive not been convinced by Gonzalez in any of them, however if it is he case he pushed that potential 4th pars goal onto the post then he could even be labelled as the catalyst for the fight back.

Magennis's miss was bad but I knew it was going to happen the moment mawene put the ball back in. Perhaps if he'd headed it but there was no player on the park today (for either team) who would have put that cross into the net with their feet going by some of the touches on display.

A draw is a fair result Id say and i think it was asking Karma and lady luck too much for Mawene's header to sneak in during injury time. Least we showed the fight and belief to get our 2 goals.

Slight negative aspect were the fans next to us who after accidentally breaking a seat when one of them fell in the celebrations deliberatly smashed another one when the 3rd went in and one fuckwit chose to throw a section of the broken plastic down to the front of the stand onto or own fans. Fortunately one of their group wised up and stopped him throwing another piece. There really are some fuckwits in our support.  ::)

Fallon - like I said earlier in the week. Utter shite.

Why the fuck are we starting Chris Clark? I wasn't 100% against his return but he really is shite.

Agreed on both points. I've no idea who told Fallon he's a football player. I counted at least 4 or 5 occasions where we got the ball midway into their half in a wide position, and he started jogging OUT of their box towards the dons player with the ball. On the rare occasion when these situations turned into a decent cross, low and behold, the 'striker' is on the edge of their penalty box instead of in it.

f**kin clueless. if you have no footballing brain, at least run around a lot. Magennis & Mackie manage it. Fallon has no brain and also can't be arsed running either. I'm at a loss as to what he actually does.

Clark, I've ran out of words for. some of the basic errors he made were embarrassing. but worse than that, were the times he got the ball in a forward wide position and just stopped and played a 2 yard square pass. I don't know if its a confidence thing but in our situation we need players who are gonna stand up and be counted. not someone who clearly doesn't want the ball.

Finally. I like Magennis for the fact he generally does at least try to do something positive when he has it, but after having a shocker and missing from 5 yards when we were 3-1 down he has the cheek to gesture "Come On! make some noise" to the fans when we got the next corner. There was nothing wrong with OUR effort mate, it's you cunts that are the let down.

Sounded like a fucking shite quality performance again. The sort that we've had to endure for a very long time now. Good job the percentage of all potential customers who may have considered spending money watching AFC in the future is very low on webchatspeaksites. Once Chris Chrichton posts his incisive criticism on Monday, that'll be a few thousand more thinking thank fuck I've stopped going.

That "few thousand" will run into five figures. It might only be 8,976 or 7,391 who, this particular Monday a.m. say this to themselves after reading Chrichton, consciously and/or subconsciously and silently in contemplation but we never blame the messenger. The truth is that many thousands have been alienated from AFC by the product and the reasons are fairly clear to any semi-intelligent observer. I'm consistently amazed by the enduring numbers of our away support.

Why the FUCK is Gonazalez allowed to play???????????

Usless cunt, cunt cunt.

Magennis you usless cunt, if u get presneted with open goals - hit the fucking target. I about died with shocke when youre scored the first goal of season in the dying moments.

They were fucking terrible, we are in deep deep shit.

Anyone who thinks that team is improving is delusional. We are where we deserve to be and are not in a false position.  Cannot believe Brown has given that useless cunt Clark a three year contract. Complete waste of a jersey. Fallon is fucking rank as well. Long hard relegation fight ahead.

I've not managed many games this season, but last season if we went one goal down, never mind two, I would have pretty much given up hope of them equalising. Whilst losing three goals to Dunfermline is bad, I do think they look better than they did at about this time last season.

Clark, I've ran out of words for. some of the basic errors he made were embarrassing. but worse than that, were the times he got the ball in a forward wide position and just stopped and played a 2 yard square pass. I don't know if its a confidence thing but in our situation we need players who are gonna stand up and be counted. not someone who clearly doesn't want the ball.

Pretty much summed up my thoughts on Clark the first time around.  Thought he might have learned something down south but it doesn't sound like it.

A bed wetter if ever I saw one.