Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Record:Stewart Milne keeps Aberdeen running with his own cash as debts hit £12m

Jute

Eh??? Whoever thinks that Fallon is going to be the answer to all our goalscoring problems is in the same bananaboat as those who are glad that Mackie is still at Aberdeen after 12 years.

Fallon's looked good IMO my opinion. Always a threat in the air. I've got no doubt he'll get goals for us.

Back on topic....

Here's an idea.

How about Milne buying Pittodrie for waaaaaaaaaay more than it's worth.  Say a figure that would wipe out the debt and pay for the new stadium and then he can build property on that site that pays off what he bought the ground for making zero profit but also costing him nothing.

That's the fucking least he could do.

We could get Rocket to make him do it.

Back on topic....

Here's an idea.

How about Milne buying Pittodrie for waaaaaaaaaay more than it's worth.  Say a figure that would wipe out the debt and pay for the new stadium and then he can build property on that site that pays off what he bought the ground for making zero profit but also costing him nothing.

That's the fucking least he could do.

That's what I was thinking. That'd be the only way he could sort things out.

I believe the Madrid Council did something similar for Real Madrid that got them out of a spot of financial bother.

That's what I was thinking. That'd be the only way he could sort things out.

I believe the Madrid Council did something similar for Real Madrid that got them out of a spot of financial bother.

Massive difference being that councils/governments abroad (in general) appreciate the value of their major sporting institutions. Milne couldn't justify paying over the odds to the shareholders/stakeholders of his housing company.

Surely nobody can stop HIM buying the land personally?

Of course not, but why would he make such a substantial contribution when it hasn't been forthcoming before now? It would be hellish business sense if it is the case he's keeping us afloat (as has been claimed); why pay all the money in interest if all he was going to do in the end was pay over the odds for the ground?

You're also assuming Milne has that cash to buy it. His wealth is huge, undoubtedly, but that doesn't mean he necessarily has the cash to buy it.

Can I just ask... why the hostility? What is motivating you in this regard? It is likely that you don't even know yourself, far less be able to articulate it.

Take this opportunity to stop and think about yourself, your life, your priorities, your likes and dislikes, where you've come from and where you're going.

I'll be able to feel your warmth and gratitude from here once you embark on the exercise, one of self-awareness, peace and love.

Getting worked up on the internet about anonymous posters isn't good for your equilibrium and would make you look very sad, if indeed this interpretation of you was correct.

Can I just ask... why the hostility? What is motivating you in this regard? It is likely that you don't even know yourself, far less be able to articulate it.

Take this opportunity to stop and think about yourself, your life, your priorities, your likes and dislikes, where you've come from and where you're going.

I'll be able to feel your warmth and gratitude from here once you embark on the exercise, one of self-awareness, peace and love.

Getting worked up on the internet about anonymous posters isn't good for your equilibrium and would make you look very sad, if indeed this interpretation of you was correct.

:lolabove:

Brilliant and presumably deliberately ironic.

Gloriously pish! :lolabove:

I was just wondering this now... If Milne decided tomorrow to pay off Aberdeen's debts would this not take away the tax he would have too pay off of his housing business while at the same time increasing his net worth because he now owns assets that are worth more plus he skipped paying tax because of extra business expenses? I am probably wrong here.

does anyone believe anything other than milne homes would be built on the site?

how he's getting away with all this bollocks is mind-blowing.

in the entire history of aberdeen you could take every single person who has done the club harm and the sum of their impact wouldn't come close to the damage this one individual has done.

bring back pitchforks and lynching i say.