Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

seve

Kowalski

Tibia and fibia snapped in a tackle yesterday.  Career could be over.

50/50 challenge by the sounds of things.

I played against and with Severin and he was a cracking player.  He pissed me off in his last couple of seasons with the Dons but I am genuinely sad to hear about that.  I really hope he makes it back. His was a talent Scotland never made the most of, and that was never his fault.

Aye it was a 50/50 tackle. Even after seeing all the replays it never looked like his leg was broken but apparently broken in 3 places.

I was saddened to hear about this and my first thought was that we might not see him come back. I met him down in Brighton last pre season and he was a fine bloke.

Aye it was a 50/50 tackle. Even after seeing all the replays it never looked like his leg was broken but apparently broken in 3 places.

I was saddened to hear about this and my first thought was that we might not see him come back. I met him down in Brighton last pre season and he was a fine bloke.

I thought him and aluko were moody that day, didn't really want to have pics taken with the fans. Anyway, sad news and I wish him a speedy recovery.

I thought him and aluko were moody that day, didn't really want to have pics taken with the fans. Anyway, sad news and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Must've just nae liked you. :wave: They were both seemed happy to get pictures with us. Even when one of my mates sat on Seve's knee.

Only if you are an attention seeker trying to make the thread about you

Jesus Christ. If you say so. I guess dave_min must also be seeking attention?

On topic, I was a huge fan of Seve at AFC until his last 2.5 seasons. I think he wasn't helped by weak management but he lost both his fitness and his appetite for the game. I find it an unforgivable offence to play for AFC and not try to give your best. Whilst he was by no means on his own here and was part of the vast majority, he was symptomatic of the loser culture that was allowed to infect the club.

I disagree Tom, everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether we agree with it is another thing.

If you dont care for something and no one is forcing you to read or contribute to it then why bother to comment at all?

As I see it the point of this topic was the highlight the injury of a former player and perhaps invite comments such as 'i hope he gets better' or memories about how good or bad a player he was in your opinion. And the discussion continues. If the thread had FAO rocket & Dave-min in the title then fair enough.