Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Gonzalez

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110803/redmatchday_2212158_2409455

width=400 height=267http://www.afc.co.uk/javaImages/4/66/0,,10284~9856516,00.jpg[/img]

In this week's RedMatchday Magazine there is a exclusive feature length interview with the Dons new goalkeeper David Gonzalez . The keeper speaks openly about what it was like growing up in Columbia. He gives us an insight into life at Manchester City and reveals how much he is enjoying his time in Aberdeen.......

David Gonzalez

"Jim Leighton is good to work with, we have a really good relationship. We enjoy every training session. I was joking with him the other day because when I first met him when I arrived in Aberdeen I recognised him.

"Then I remembered that when I was little, I did the Panini albums for the World Cup, I got all the stickers, and I remember his picture really really well from the Scotland team in France 1998!! When I told Jim this he promised me he would sign his picture so I can put it over my bed!

"I am really enjoying being here. We had a look around Aberdeen when we were looking for somewhere to live. It's a lovely city, lovely weather as well! Seriously, it's great, I feel really happy to be here, to be playing regularly, it's great. I am settled in a place with my wife and daughter so it's very good. Playing week in week out is so nice after the last couple of years because playing with the reserves is not the same thing, you don't get the buzz the crowds and the pressure gives you.