Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Kerr moves to Greece ....

its like another signing for us - hes been like a man down since he arrived here :)))))))))

Nae quite true, had a good first season however McGhee then decided to make him captain and the lynchpin of our team.

Alongside a good creative midfielder Kerr could have done a good job for us.

Nae quite true, had a good first season however McGhee then decided to make him captain and the lynchpin of our team.

Whilst I agree he had a good first season what do you suggest about made captain which caused Kerr to have a poor second season? To me his passing collapsed but he couldn't pass worth a fuck at dundee utd either !

Whilst I agree he had a good first season what do you suggest about made captain which caused Kerr to have a poor second season? To me his passing collapsed but he couldn't pass worth a fuck at dundee utd either !

In his second he didn't have the insurance of Severin either beside him or behind him, I'd say that made a fair difference not only to Kerr but also to the whole side.

Seriously they will not tolerate his laziness over there. I still watch a lot of Greek football and definitely a step down.

To be honest, min laziness was never Kerr's problem. He always tried hard but was just really shit at even the basics. Nae SPL standard min. ;)

Being captain you have to motivate others around you too play better, Kerr wasn't up to that therefore the whole side suffered.

I've mentioned afore that IMO Kerr is a grafter and will tackle and chase possession all day long, however he desperately needed a Nicholson type player alongside him.

DEPARTING Aberdeen FC skipper Mark Kerr today admitted he left Pittodrie for more money.

The midfielder had become the subject of abuse from some fans during a disappointing season.

But Kerr insisted it was the lure of a bumper wage, and not the Pittodrie boo-boys, that convinced him to sign a three-year deal with Greek side Asteras Tripolis.

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1773380#ixzz0qGpulaIW

Mercenary bastard!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with that, up to a point. No the kind of player to have the play going through at all but with nothing but with the likes of McDonald around him also having a quite shockingly heartless approach never happening. Probaby best he's off, no road back after being captain and a quite honking one at that.