Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McGhee interview on BBC Radio Scotland...

Thats shite for a start because i remember saying it on here. It was obvious from the get go who-ever took the post on would find it an uphill struggle to acomplish anything in the first season, Harder still when you have had so many crucial injurys as we have.

Dont worry the top 6 trophy will be back in our hands next season!

Top 4 the season after?

Thats shite for a start because i remember saying it on here. It was obvious from the get go who-ever took the post on would find it an uphill struggle to acomplish anything in the first season, Harder still when you have had so many crucial injurys as we have.

Overly optimistic, even for you.

No-one is obsessed with him failing, unless stating the obvious implies some kind of obsession.

The thing is we have got more shit as the season has went on.

FFS. I really don't know what the f*ck my fellow dons "fans" are thinking.

When we finished 3rd and got into Europe did we get money to spend? When we qualified from the EUFA Cup group stages and Wiggy "promised" us spending to kick on, what happened? We sold players and let them go on frees.

Calderwood now appears was working miracles with shite, McGhee isn't as good a polishing someone else's turd, but sacking him won't suddenly make the sh*t that passes itself off as an AFC player actually play any better.

We need investment in the side, to generate a bit of interest, bigger crowds and hopefully better league and cup finishes. We ain't gonna get it with Wiggy in, and for me we are NAILED ON CERTS for relegation next year after we lose more players and bring in fuck all replacements.

:clap: :clap: :clap: