Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who do we think we are.

Guest dandydon

Guest dandydon

One aberdeen fan threw his scarf on too the pitch, because we lost to hearts? Not like we lost to a small diddy club. No, we actually lost to-a bigger club than us! so what the fuck was the point.

Why do ''some'' aberdeen supporters think because of the 80s and the ''potential'' fanbase(which there is actually no proof that it is that big of a support) that we have a christ given right to win.

And why do some dons fans act like were a big club-sorry a team that has crowds of 12 or 14 thousand is hardly big.

And lastly why do some of us think we have the third biggest fanbase-when its clearly hearts.

Where did the idea that we have a big fanbase come from? The size of the city? there are dons fans, rangers fans and celtic fans. If the whole city supported aberdeen then we ''might'' have a arguement that we are a big city club.

Guest dandydon

;D

Only a Jambo would think that we had crowds anywhere near 12-14 K.

Cheers Vlad, maybe you'd be better away annoying the dumbasses on AFC Chat...

well right now we have crowds of 8k.   

Im just mean there is no proof that we have a big fanbase.

The idea here is that proportionally, Aberdeen has a lot of untapped potential when it comes to fanbase.

A city with the population of 200k plus (not to mention the surrounding area), with no other SPL side within an hour's drive, can only attract on average ten or eleven thousand over the course of a season.

Take for example, St Johnstone, who last night attracted 5,700 to the Utd game. Take off a generous estimate of 1700 Utd supporters and a town of around 35,000, with a cluster of clubs including Dundee Utd, Dundee, Dunfermline and Falkirk within half an hour is getting 4000 fans - proportionally much more. While you could say that they have a more promising team at the moment, this is countered by the fact that the game was televised.

Hence why it is logical to believe that Aberdeen, with few local competitors and a relatively large population, could attract more fans than any other club side outwith the OF.

Guest dandydon

Hence why it is logical to believe that Aberdeen, with few local competitors and a relatively large population, could attract more fans than any other club side outwith the OF.

Logical but still complete bollocks. Ive been to places like elgin and lossie and towns up here. There are hardly any aberdeen fans just loads of old firm fans. And the odd hibs or hearts fan.

Guest dandydon

there are, or were, over 80k on the fans database the club has supposedly.

80k is a rubbish fanbase.

Hearts have about 300 thousand.

Guest dandydon

I'm surprised that Hearts have enough space for both that and the Tennent's 6's trophy.

im just shocked we only have 80 k fans. Thats pretty poor isnt it not?

Guest dandydon

there are, or were, over 80k on the fans database the club has supposedly.

we have way more than 80 thousand thats a shit support if thats true.

im just shocked we only have 80 k fans. Thats pretty poor isnt it not?

We don't only have that number. That's the number who have bought tickets from the club directly, not those who have only gone through supporters clubs, friends etc.

Not sure why you keep bringing the diet huns up. They're a fucking hellish football club with a right wing support who'd rather be at Ibrox than Tynecastle. If they had 300 million fans and we only had 800 it wouldn't bother me a bit. I wouldn't support that shower of scum if you paid me.

We don't only have that number. That's the number who have bought tickets from the club directly, not those who have only gone through supporters clubs, friends etc.

Not sure why you keep bringing the diet huns up. They're a fucking hellish football club with a right wing support who'd rather be at Ibrox than Tynecastle. If they had 300 million fans and we only had 800 it wouldn't bother me a bit. I wouldn't support that shower of scum if you paid me.

Could it be because he's one of them ?  :wave:

Guest dandydon

Its been a while since we had a foreign invader. I've quite enjoyed his idocy :D

why would someone from manchester support aberdeen?

ftp watp bjk glasgow rangers champions

Guest dandydon

:lolabove:

better than your ''stand free'' tripe wotever that means.

You think your our rivals? hhahah.

Such a small pitiful football club, only won four leagues? lol/

Bottom half the league hahahah.

Mcghhe must stay