Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Al Aluminium Thread

Why not:

• they fly over on Zoom Airlines £200 Return.
  • the CSA hook up matches V the men's national team.
  • they play a friendlies against Toronto FC, Montreal Impact, & Vancouver Whitecaps
  • Money can be sourced through the Canadian Soccer Marketing & Development Group

Add a team or 2 from England, Italy and Central America and this could be a sweet tournament,

I take your point Drewsome and I'm with you on it, but I guess the point I'm making is that AFC don't demonstrate inituative like this. Still can't believe that as a club we see playing Highland League clubs and lower Scottish League Clubs as a better pre season option than playing the likes of Ajax or Barca. On that point, what exactly are the club doing to generate interest in the supporters pre season..... not exactly inundated with glamerous games at Pittodrie are we  :-[

Why not:

• they fly over on Zoom Airlines £200 Return.
  • the CSA hook up matches V the men's national team.
  • they play a friendlies against Toronto FC, Montreal Impact, & Vancouver Whitecaps
  • Money can be sourced through the Canadian Soccer Marketing & Development Group

Add a team or 2 from England, Italy and Central America and this could be a sweet tournament,

I take your point Drewsome and I'm with you on it, but I guess the point I'm making is that AFC don't demonstrate inituative like this. Still can't believe that as a club we see playing Highland League clubs and lower Scottish League Clubs as a better pre season option than playing the likes of Ajax or Barca. On that point, what exactly are the club doing to generate interest in the supporters pre season..... not exactly inundated with glamerous games at Pittodrie are we  :-[

Always a pain getting them to change their Paradigm.  Last year's game V Everton was good though.