Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

JC least likely to get the bullet in SPL

How can Gus McPherson be on the same level as any Hearts manager? If you fancy a flutter, I would bet on John Collins being the first one to leave/get the dunt. He has done a lot of sellin' and not much buyin'. It doesn't take much for anyone to upset the Hibs dressing room...

Thought exactly the same myself about Gus McPherson as I thought that the St Midden board and supporters were pretty happy with what he has done there. Collins from memory is at something like 10/1

Full odds from William Hills

7/2 McPherson - St Mirren

9/2 " insert name" - Hearts

5/1 Christie - ICT

5/1 Collins - Hibs

10/1 Jeffries - Killie & Irons - Gretna

12/1 McGhee - Motherwell

16/1 Levein - D. Utd

20/1 Hughes - Falkirk, Strachan - Celtic, Smith - Huns

25/1 Calderwood - AFC.

Smith did an extraordinary job of turning the season around after the almighty calamity that was Paul Le Guen. We were quite comfortably sitting in second place when Smith came onboard. By the end of the season, we were quite some way behind the huns in the league.

I dinnae reckon Smith will be chucked for a good number of years yet. He is one of Rangers' most successful managers ever, and he only left the first time around to try his hand in the Premiership. He failed miserably with Everton, so he's now back with the huns. Dinnae reckon Murray will be too happy about finding yet another replacement next term. Smith will be given at least three years in-charge, especially since he's blooding in the biggest Scottish contingent Ibrox has seen since Souness was boss.

• 2 weeks later...