Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Falkirk - Aberdeen

Crikey feels like ages since the Raith debacle.......

IN/OUT: After much swaying I am in.

Pre-match: Work - car to game

Post-match: Car home for a few in the house

Prediction: 2-0 Aberdeen and good backing from a probably small travelling support.

In/Oot - 60-40 in favour of in.

Pre-match: Train then Behind the Wall with the cunt above

Post-match: Train then the flat

Prediction: 0-2 (and lots of in-fighting within the crowd between the 4 factions - Jimmys, Mcghees, those who didnt want either of them in the first place ,and those who dont care)

IN/OUT: Out, I'm gutted as I love a trip to the Mill Inn!

Pre-match: Work

Post-match: Bed

Prediction: 2-2

That the bar I ended up in with you and Neil drinking double voddies after one game?!  :-\

In/Out: Out

Pre-match: Bed/hangover after birthday night out 1

Post-match: Getting ready for birthday night out 2

Prediction: Think more chance of predicting lottery numbers, as depends which players give a f/uck

I predict we'll get beaten by Falkirk, win over Hearts, get beaten by Hamilton then St Johnstone - then be in the shit, really in the shit, when we get stuffed by United, strangely win over the Huns at Ibrox, then get beaten by St Mirren, Kilmarnock (to resign us to bottom six) and then beaten by St Johnstone again. Where did my optimism go?  :-[

You're still a huge optimist Jager........  there's 2 wins in that list !

On the positive side - did we not catch up a similar gap on Hibs back when big Ebbe was in charge - then I think we went about 6 points ahead, then they finished above us by a point or on goal difference or something? Or maybe I imagined all of that?

We went on a run from Mid December to Mid February in which we only took 2 points out of a possible 24. At the end of this run hibs were 7 points ahead with a game in hand. They then pretty much collapsed and when we won at easter road on the 2nd last saturday of the season we were 3points and 5 goals behind them. Rangers scrapped a 1-0 at Easter road and we only managed 2-0 at home to hearts (who were actually time wasting the whole game and our strike force was Derek Adams, Darren mackie and Lubomir Blaha) so missed out. The irritating thing is had we scored ONE more goal in any game during that terrible dec-feb run we would have taken 3rd.

Guest leith_red

We went on a run from Mid December to Mid February in which we only took 2 points out of a possible 24. At the end of this run hibs were 7 points ahead with a game in hand. They then pretty much collapsed and when we won at easter road on the 2nd last saturday of the season we were 3points and 5 goals behind them. Rangers scrapped a 1-0 at Easter road and we only managed 2-0 at home to hearts (who were actually time wasting the whole game and our strike force was Derek Adams, Darren mackie and Lubomir Blaha) so missed out. The irritating thing is had we scored ONE more goal in any game during that terrible dec-feb run we would have taken 3rd.

That was JC's first season in charge was it not?