Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen - Raith Rovers

IN/OUT: Out (no trains back from Aberdeen after the game)

Pre-match: Asda shopping

Match: Flat with the game on the radio and Lyon v Real Madrid on tv

Post-match: Flat

Prediction: As long as we play like we have in the last two games a comfortable win

Guest rocket debris

Ach I'll be there. Probably BAGC before but maybe not. No idea after but will definitely return home and go to bed. No idea what the score will be. Just know that 1/3 is insufficient value to tempt my dough. 5/6 HT FT might tempt a few squid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/raith_rovers/8517924.stm

Raith Rovers captain Mark Campbell is recovering in hospital after being involved in a car crash.

The defender had to be cut from the damaged vehicle and suffered significant cuts and chest bruising.

The incident happened near Kilmarnock on Monday and manager John McGlynn has been to visit the injured player.

"He was comfortable when I saw him at 5pm," McGlynn told BBC Scotland. "It's been a traumatic time but it looks like he will make a full recovery."

Campbell will no doubt be sidelined for a while and will miss Tuesday's Scottish Cup fifth round replay at Aberdeen on Tuesday.

Speaking to the club website, Rovers chairman Dave Somerville said: "It was with a high degree of shock that we heard of Mark's accident.

"It is an example of the camaraderie that John McGlynn has engendered at this club that he was with Mark in hospital as soon as he possibly could and we are all relieved that Sparky is showing no signs of lasting damage.

"It is often said that there are times when football doesn't really matter and this is one of those occasions.

"Mark is not only a good footballer but a good man and I am sure everyone associated with the club would like to join me in wishing him well for a speedy recovery."

Hope the lad makes a good recovery soon

Aye and the dons cannae play the "the weather conditions affected our game" as an excuse the night, cos that implies they are shit hot the rest of the time!!!!

If I'm sitting in the south stand very slowly turning to frosty the snowman, they'd better play like they did on Saturday. . . .