Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Falkirk

Guest rocket debris

:thumbsup:

Alternative scenario depending upon your point of view  ;)

aye but you know what I mean. These women that want you all to themselves on their birthday, your birthday, whatever anniversary etc. Once they feed you, fuck you, shut the fuck up then they should get oot the road for the other 23 hours of the day. The bitches need training.

:thumbsup:aye but you know what I mean. These women that want you all to themselves on their birthday, your birthday, whatever anniversary etc. Once they feed you, fuck you, shut the fuck up then they should get oot the road for the other 23 hours of the day. The bitches need training.

Keep it up Rocket, some what shocked but I'm finding myself agreeing with you these days  ;)

Guest rocket debris

Indeed, it was the same couple of years ago when we played Dundee Utd, totally showed her who was boss by stoating in at 3am the next day though, didn't even notice the first slap ;)

There you go again. Women who hit men are fucking arseholes because if they had any reasonably functioning instinct, they would know that they would get their cunt kicked in in a combat situation v. a male. I think you have a control freak tsr. She is relying on your good nature because any man who hits a woman is a major arsehole, the most majorest of arseholes. Get the bitch sorted.

Guest rocket debris

Just 1 hour of the day with her.

Once you've eaten then fucked her what do you do for the spare 55 mins?

Christ do I have to spell it out?

Wake up. Kick her out of bed. Tell her you're hungry. Have a wank whilst she's preparing your food. 4 minutes

Have a shower and a shave. 12 minutes.

Put on thong. Go downstairs to eat. 1 minute.

Shout and scream at her, threatening violence as food not ready. Read paper. 7 minutes.

Eat food. Tell her it was shite even if it's good. 8 minutes.

Grab her by the hair upstairs and rape her. Don't even ask for consent. 4 minutes.

Than make love to her. 23 minutes.

Get dressed and fuck off to the pub. 1 minute.

Sorted.

Guest rocket debris

Now why does that not surprise me.

Don't twist it you bastard. The shouting and screaming and threats of violence takes the time. The daily star only takes 90 seconds.

Guest rocket debris

that's devotion for you.

Interesting choice of word. Knowing that your posts are usually full of quintuple or sextoople entendres, your treble connotations with only one word is a possible record.

1. The wife is utterly devoted to rocket. Outside horse at the bookies.

2. My Islamic- like devotion to the suppression of the lesser sex.

3. Utter dedication to spikkin shite online.

As you have no idea of the thumb size of Mrs Rocket, I trust you will have meant well.

Yours faithfullus in sinceritatum,

Mohammed rocket al-shiite