Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Stuart Holden

If you believe the daily express we're watching him. Aberdeen born but capped 10 times for the US. 24 year old midfielder and according to the Houston Dynamo website one of the most highly rated attacking midfieders in america. Out of contract at Houston at end of thier season so would be on a free.

http://houston.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?player=holden_s&playerId=hol148316&statType=current&team=t200

Do we really need a Holden midfielder if we've still got Kerr...?

I actually done a LOL.

He is meant to be a really good player, interview with him saying he has several SPL sides after him but he is waiting for the right one to come along to help with his international career.

I actually done a LOL.

He is meant to be a really good player, interview with him saying he has several SPL sides after him but he is waiting for the right one to come along to help with his international career.

If that's true, we've no chance with him.

If he's any good here's hoping his Dad used to bore him to tears as a lad telling him about the glory years down Pittodrie way.

If that's true, we've no chance with him.

If he's any good here's hoping his Dad used to bore him to tears as a lad telling him about the glory years down Pittodrie way.

He was also mentioned in the programme earlier in the season. He lived in Bridge of Don till he was 10 so chances are he'd have been an Aberdeen fan before moving away.

I'm sure the programme said he was from BOD but just read an article on him which says he's from Cults. In which case he's certainly a hun.

I think the article is wrong then. My highly scientific method of researching about him reveals that me and Stu have many friends in common, all of which are Bridge of Don-ites.

Lets hope he is reading DT to warm his insides to the mighty Dons. He's sure to feel the love.

I mentioned him being a traitor once but I think I got away with it.

Just joking Mr Holden, if your reading, you big yank hun/tim ;) . Sign for us, we can only pay you in chip suppers from Willies chipper, but we're a great laugh.