Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Phil McGuire signs for.....

sorry but mcguire should still be a dons player.........i'd take him above considine...that is actually pretty staggering..

That was my thoughts too. In the space of 3 months he's gone from SPL football to Amateurs (or wherever Filmartin actually play) was hearing that he's off to the MLS in January though, and nobody else wanted him for 6 months.

Who the fuck are Formartine? Are they even real?

McGuire was pish by the way guys, he's found his level obviously. I don't miss him in the team for a single second.

Highland league newcomers, spending BIG and i mean BIG, one of their players got a £15k signing on fee and is on a weekly wage of over £300 so I can imagine that mcGuire will be on atleast double that.

He was not pish atall, a great play and servent to our club.

Highland league newcomers, spending BIG and i mean BIG, one of their players got a £15k signing on fee and is on a weekly wage of over £300 so I can imagine that mcGuire will be on atleast double that.

He was not pish atall, a great play and servent to our club.

His ability to lunge into a reckless tackle was second only to his ability to scream at the ref when a decision didn't go his way, usually while the opposition was sweeping in a cross that resulted in a goal. He was pish, and was never going to get better. He's now playing in the highland league, that speaks volumes.