Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mark Kerr & Gary MacDonald

Guest fatshaft

I'll say one thing.

At least Jimmy Blunderwood had the balls to drop Seve when he was playing pish, and needed a wee reminder of what was expected of him.

And when the fuck did that happen like? Only time he was out of the team was when he was injured ffs.

And when the fuck did that happen like? Only time he was out of the team was when he was injured ffs.

Calderwood also batted away the question on whether Severin would be dropped on to the bench again for the Killie game.

He replied: "I don't need to drop Seve again, he has already been dropped.

"Other players are champing at the bit as well, but it was a very good performance against Hibs, so there won't be wholesale changes.

"Leaving Seve out last week was a hard decision to make in the first place, but that's my job.

"If I have to make hard decisions again tomorrow to pick the team I think can win I will do it without a second thought."

Not actually true mate, Calderwood did drop Seve for a dip in form in his first season as captain (i think). I can only think of that one time though.