Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Willie Miller: I'd walk from Aberdeen if it's in best interest of club

A. Mad Vlad and Trump are entirely different businessmen

B. We're talking theoretically, of course he isn't going to invest

C. You're no too bright if you thought anyone here was serious.

Whilst not wishing to fall into the realms of slander (or do I mean libel?), Trump has been declared bankrupt several times, and is only as 'rich' as the chumps he can convince to invest in his various schemes... many of which go tits up - often just after he has managed to sell on his stake to some other sucker... He never seems to suffer personally and continues to ride a media band-wagon that is based mainly on his braggadocio and his wacky hairstyle. He is, in effect, the white Don King.

He is a lot more similar to mad vlad than you seem to think el p.

Although you are right about the cunt not investing in AFC in a million years anyway. I just fucking hate him. And his attempts to buy most of Aberdeenshire for a load of rich fat yanks to hit a wee ba' aboot. And how the media want to suck his johnson because he is a 'personality', rather than take a good look at his previous business history.

Bunch of wanks.

:hammer:

EDIT: And I'm still pissed aff that Scotland made such a mess of qualifying!  :

What if we got someone like the loon at Aston Villa? Billions of dollars, but largely stays out of the day to day running of the club.

Who's to say that some "American twat" wouldn't do the same with us?

Next time Trump arrives in Dyce someone should offer him a ticket for Pittodrie. Maybe he'll hand over a cheque for a couple hundred million when he buys his Pittodrie pie at half time...