🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Derek young to be punted

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1365725?UserKey=

Swap deal shock for Aberdeen FC’s Young

McGhee considering transferring midfielder

By Charlie Allan  :wave:

Published: 25/08/2009

PRAISED: Aberdeen FC's Derek Young.

ABERDEEN FC boss Mark McGhee today praised Derek Young – and then admitted he may try to move the midfielder out of Pittodrie this week.

McGhee, who will finally complete the signing of Italian defender Davide Grassi today, wants to add two more new faces to his squad before Saturday’s clash with Motherwell.

He is considering swap deals to get the players he wants, and confirmed Young, who has been on the bench in Aberdeen FC’s last three games, is among the group in danger of being moved on.

:bandwagon:

I'm a bit concerned about the level of player we are looking at, if Dung is to be a part of any deal to bring them here.

I'm not saying that aren't gems plying their trade in the North Caledonian Football League but surely the step up in level to the SPL will be too great for them to make an immediate impact.

Maybe we're trading him in for a new toaster.

This is good news, one of the (many) poor JC signings. And I don't give a fuck how good he is to have about the place - he's going to be even better to not have about the place.

Getting the match ball from the Deano testimonial has healed the wounds! :thumbsup:

It's £85's worth of Nike Total 90 Ascente - nae some flaky Mitre Delta with AFC badges that's 10 years old and been kicked aboot on the red ash at the back of the main stand lol

2lt24qf.jpg

I have that carpet in my hall.