Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Your last post was X seconds ago

El Padre™

I think I've fixed it. I've got a few people trying out a test-version of DonsTalk to see if the glitches have gone. If it works, I'll be taking the real DT down for about an hour and loading up the new site. So far it looks good, and there appear to be no glitches. But you'll see in good time.

Anyone who tried to access Donstalk over the past couple of hours would've found great difficulty in doing so.

I attempted to transfer a new database across that I have tested and does not have the "Your last post was x seconds ago" fault. However, there appear to be lines other lines and values in the database that I hadn't accounted for, which caused major problems for the site stability and functionality.

So, after much tinkering and pissing around with commas, fullstops and what not, I've opted to reverse the changes and revert back to the original datbase. I do apologise to anyone who was trying to access Donstalk over the past couple of hours. Things should be back to normal now, including my position at the drawing board