Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Demo outside ground last night

I was outside the ground, hard a demo as such, spoke to McGhee and Leitch, told them it's not there fault and things will pick up and to just keep plugging away, they smiled then realised I was the guy shouting "Sign me I have a cracking left foot" outside their hotel.

I was outside the ground, hard a demo as such, spoke to McGhee and Leitch, told them it's not there fault and things will pick up and to just keep plugging away, they smiled then realised I was the guy shouting "Sign me I have a cracking left foot" outside their hotel.

I hear there were more than at your little Jimmy protest

I'm sure your pep talk made all the difference to them.

I hear there were more than at your little Jimmy protest

Unlike the Jimmy protest I can't see this working much, it was more to do with the players, fair enough they were bad but no need to target them like the way some fans did, Mackie and Considine snuck out around the side of the fans, I gave them a pat on the back for their efforts.

When have we ever not been a joke of a club. At least we have a decent manager now  :thumbsup:

what we have is a manager with one tactic who cowers in the dugout when things start to go wrong and doesn't have the balls to make a single change over the course of two games.

If he doesn't sort himself out he'll be gone by Christmas.

Also stoney, we haven't been a joke club for about 5 years, and suddenly we are again. I hope you take some time to have a think about that. :wave:

Unlike the Jimmy protest I can't see this working much, it was more to do with the players, fair enough they were bad but no need to target them like the way some fans did, Mackie and Considine snuck out around the side of the fans, I gave them a pat on the back for their efforts.

What a hero.

A boot up the arse may have been more productive.

I think you would be finding it hard to call what happened after the game a protest, Mark McGhee came out first apologised mainly to a soldier who had just came back from Afghanistan and called the display a "fucking disgrace". The players then followed him out looking sheepish to shouts of encouragement for the Hull and celtic games.

I ended up talking to one of the directors and a senior staff member (wont reveal names as Aberdeen Journals may continue their poor journalism) who were also raging about the performance over the two games and named senior players who they would like to see leave the club. The directors were all quite good crack if not quite pissed off with the players and wished us good luck in ending up at Hull tomorrow in one piece.

What senior players did they name Mizer?

What senior players did they name Mizer?

They never named names as such but saying a lazy striker needs to go seems to be quite clear to me. Plus saying what we all know that there are players in the squad who are not even footballers and need to go points to a couple of our friends. I just wish the copious amounts of cheep Slovenain and Czech beer + multiple jagers had less impact on my memory for three days.

Oh yeah McGhee was aksed about Langfield being sold by a fan and his answer was pretty much "thats fucking stupid, its not fucking happening, fucks sake, fuck....".

BTW, what a great trip that was. Part II starts soon too  ;D

P8060188.jpg