Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Zander at Parkhead for medical?

Even if we get £1mil for him, it'll no doubt be used to make up the short fall in the budget from the Setanta collapse, cos we ain't gonna attract another 4000 punters through the gates.  We'll get some no-mark on loan, or a £200k (max) player as a replacement, great ::)

It would be hard to replace him...with the 200k that the board would decide to give us of a 1m transfer

Theres not that many decent centre halfs for around that price.

I really think that someone like Touzani would have been great a centre half along side Zander

It would be hard to replace him...with the 200k that the board would decide to give us of a 1m transfer

I really think that someone like Touzani would have been great a centre half along side Zander

Aye, that's why you wanted Touzani to stay. :wave:

I couldn't understand why we let touzani go. Happy to stay on the cheap and good enough to do a job.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1349166/

Meanwhile, English League 1 club Charlton Athletic’s interest in Diamond will have to wait until a takeover of the London club is completed.

The Addicks, relegated from the Championship last season, are set to be taken over by a group of investors led by its chief executive Peter Varney, who left The Valley at the end of the 2007-08 season. He is fronting a consortium poised to take control within the next two weeks in a multi-million-pound deal despite debts of around £40milion.

Diamond has yet to play for the Dons this season because of an Achilles injury.