Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The obligatory Hull away roll call thread

Look on the bright side regarding Sunday's game.......we will score, only if Hull let Deano score for us during the time he is playing for us [ always assuming he does at some point ] ;)

He won't be playing at all, he's a Doncaster player these days :(

He won't be playing at all, he's a Doncaster player these days :(

think you'll find its Darlington ;)

how the fuck can you have a testimonial and not have the guy whose testimonial it is not involved  ???

Fucking glad i'm not going now

think you'll find its Darlington ;)

how the fuck can you have a testimonial and not have the guy whose testimonial it is not involved  ???

Fucking glad i'm not going now

Same difference!

It's not a testimonial, it's a "Dean Windass Benefit Game" - correct me (again) if i'm wrong, but his testimonial was last year against Hearts?

A chance to say goodbye to the Hull and Aberdeen Fans because I never got the opportunity

Same difference!

It's not a testimonial, it's a "Dean Windass Benefit Game" - correct me (again) if i'm wrong, but his testimonial was last year against Hearts?

fuck knows Dave but quote from today's P&J

His first act will be to give trials to former Hibs midfielder Craig Rowcastle and former Tottenham and Wolves forward Rohan Ricketts. The pair will play for Aberdeen in Sunday's Dean Windass testimonial against Hull City.

and i'm claiming the points as Deano is at Darlington now ;)

fuck knows Dave but quote from today's P&J

His first act will be to give trials to former Hibs midfielder Craig Rowcastle and former Tottenham and Wolves forward Rohan Ricketts. The pair will play for Aberdeen in Sunday's Dean Windass testimonial against Hull City.

and i'm claiming the points as Deano is at Darlington now ;)

I'm taking this from Hull City's official site:

Windass Grateful For Chance To Say Goodbye

Posted on: Fri 07 Aug 2009

Dean Windass admits he is grateful for the opportunity to say thank you to the Hull City fans who have given him so much support over the years.

The Tigers take on Aberdeen at the KC Stadium on Sunday in a benefit game for the forward who was released by the Club at the end of last season and Windass is viewing it as a chance to say a proper goodbye to the fans of both sides.

"It's a fantastic chance to say goodbye to the Hull City fans and to the Aberdeen fans because I didn't get the opportunity," said Windass.

But as you say, fuck knows? You got your point for Doncaster ;)