Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Spotted at Pittodrie . . . . .

So we wouldnt have lost 5-1 if severin and Lee Mair had stayed?

Hard to say really, WOuld have had out a better defence than the other night, I just don't see why everyone is worried, we lost to an good side, 5-1 was unfair but we brought it on oursens so can't really make up excuses.

You would though Kow, they were better than expected, our side is average and they were better.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say really, WOuld have had out a better defence than the other night, I just don't see why everyone is worried, we lost to an good side, 5-1 was unfair but we brought it on oursens so can't really make up excuses.

You would though Kow, they were better than expected, our side is average and they were better.

If JC was still manager you would be foaming at the mouth at this defeat.

If JC was still manager you would be foaming at the mouth at this defeat.

Not atall, I would be more annoyed, aye but nae foaming at the mouth, just don't see why there is such an uproar, we needed a defeat like this to help other realise we are in the shit.

Whilst we probably needed this defeat to probably finally point out to the board how much we are lacking, I cannot take this one of the chin. We should not have been pumped 5-1 at home, I don't care who the fuck it is, 5-1 is a disgrace. The team we lost to were average at best but it was more due to our horrendous lineup and attempts at defending which cost us the game. I honestly dont see how you can not be worried by this? If nothing changes, we'll be lucky to not get raped by a cricket score by the tims.

Whilst we probably needed this defeat to probably finally point out to the board how much we are lacking, I cannot take this one of the chin. We should not have been pumped 5-1 at home, I don't care who the fuck it is, 5-1 is a disgrace. The team we lost to were average at best but it was more due to our horrendous lineup and attempts at defending which cost us the game. I honestly dont see how you can not be worried by this? If nothing changes, we'll be lucky to not get raped by a cricket score by the tims.

Celtic from what I've seen soo far are no better or worse than Sigma, we lost to a worse Celtic side 5-1 under JC, I can't remember the huge outcry then but obviously this was by a Czech who must be shite cos they are from the place of Czech and have a strange name.

Celtic from what I've seen soo far are no better or worse than Sigma, we lost to a worse Celtic side 5-1 under JC, I can't remember the huge outcry then but obviously this was by a Czech who must be shite cos they are from the place of Czech and have a strange name.

Poor.

Thats bollocks and you know it, why does it matter where the team come from?!? I don't think anyone wasn't worried when we got humped like that. It shouldn't be happening and I don't care under which manager. I'd disagree that the Celtic side were worse than they were.

Thats bollocks and you know it, why does it matter where the team come from?!? I don't think anyone wasn't worried when we got humped like that. It shouldn't be happening and I don't care under which manager. I'd disagree that the Celtic side were worse than they were.

Don't moan at me, don't you know that the above post isn't actually my opinion just someone elses. ::)

Got to admire McGhee for coming out and holding his hands up, only one game in and done it more times than Jimmy ever did here.

Whilst I was pleased to see him admit his cock up in proceedings, it was an abomination of a result. Nothing can detract from that.

So we wouldnt have lost 5-1 if severin and Lee Mair had stayed?

There is absolutely no way that team would have put 5 past us if Mair and Severin had been playing instead of Duff and Young. That's out of Mark McGhee's control though, and the only thing that pissed me off about MM was his inability to change things as the game slipped away. We were getting torn apart, but he made no effort to shore up the defence.