Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Last game of the season - how will it go?

Havnt been trying very hard then as i can only recall us winning three times in the league this year, Celtic, Hamilton and Cally?

I could be wrong (lets face it, that doesnt happen often)  :thumbsup:

So we havnt been winning when we have to then

Had a chuckle at this. If there is ever any silver lining to the Orcs winning the title it is this.

Police warning over SPL decider

If Rangers win at Tannadice they will pick up the SPL trophy

Police have warned they will be out in force as Rangers head to Tannadice to try to claim the SPL title.

If Walter Smith's men beat Dundee United on Sunday they will be named winners of the league.

However, if Rangers lose the game and Celtic win against Hearts, then the trophy will head to Celtic Park.

Tayside Police said supporters and coaches could be searched for alcohol and sectarianism would not be tolerated.

The force said there would be a high-profile police presence at the match.

Ch Supt Colin Mackay, the match commander, said: "The all-ticket fixture promises to be a great game with the added excitement for Rangers fans hoping that their team win the top spot in the SPL and Dundee United fans hoping their team qualify for Europe.

We would encourage all travelling supporters to promote good sporting behaviour 

Ch Supt Colin Mackay

Tayside Police

"Dundee United supporters will also celebrate the club's centenary at the game.

:lolabove:

''We are working closely with both clubs to ensure that the event is an enjoyable occasion for everyone.

''I'd like to remind everyone attending the match that strict segregation will be in place and anyone found in the wrong end of the ground or attempting to enter the wrong section will be immediately ejected, their ticket confiscated, and the respective clubs notified."

He said no alcohol would be allowed into the stadium and anyone found under the influence would not get into the ground.

Ch Supt Mackay added that coaches travelling to the match could be stopped to try to detect those with alcohol and the drivers allowing people to drink.

He continued: ''In keeping with Rangers 'Follow with Pride' campaign we would encourage all travelling supporters to promote good sporting behaviour.

"If Rangers win the SPL we would ask that supporters remain within the stands and don't spoil the atmosphere by invading the pitch.

"Similarly, no form of sectarianism will be tolerated."

Will AFC be handing out those wipes you get on planes to freshen up at the turnstiles on Sunday or do we bring our own ?

I know being glad the huns have scored is certainly gonna make me feel dirty so need something to feel clean again

Will AFC be handing out those wipes you get on planes to freshen up at the turnstiles on Sunday or do we bring our own ?

I know being glad the huns have scored is certainly gonna make me feel dirty so need something to feel clean again

I think you would need a planefull of those wipes before you could start to feel clean again

What is the TV coverage of the last day ? Have Sky got it all or are Satanta in the mix ? I'm assuming no BBC or ITV involvement.

Setanta 1 showing the Huns

Setanta 2 showing the Tims

I don't think there are any other teams in Scotland.