New Trialist

30 year old De Graafschap defender Rene Bot.  Have to say I'm surprised that we've decided to look to Holland for some trialists!  ;)

It's certainly an interesting new transfer policy.

Why we haven't tried it before I can't imagine.

Well done JC!

:thumbsup:

Moaning faced, tight-fisted, Aberdonian silly billies!

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted to me, "oi, what's your disability?"

I said, "Tourettes, you fucking silly billy!"

This swear filter is making a cunt of your signature, TF... oh...

Dutch trialist Rene Bot is set to reject the offer of UEFA Champions League football for a permanent move to Aberdeen.

The defender has until Sunday to impress Dons manager Jimmy Calderwood after arriving on trial from Eredivisie side De Graafschap.

The 30-year-old has offers from Turkish sides Trabzonspor and Kayserispor with the former looking odds on to qualify for next season's Champions League.

But the ex-Feyenoord man seems to have his heart set on a switch to Pittodrie after more than 11 years at De Graafschap.

"My first choice is to play for Aberdeen because I want to experience football in Britain," he told the Evening Express.

Interest

"A couple of Turkish teams are keen to land me including Trabzonspor and Kayserispor who are also in the Super Lig.

"I also had talks with some clubs in Holland, but decided I wanted to try Britain after 11 years with De Graafschap.

"I want to play in Scotland and if Aberdeen were to reach Europe next season that would be an added bonus.

"I played in the Uefa Cup with Feyenoord against Stuttgart but that was 11 years ago.

"Aberdeen are a big club and the chance to play in Europe with them would be fantastic."

2003 / 2004                      De Graafschap                                  played 30                scored 1

2004 / 2005                      De Graafschap                                  played 32                scored 1

2005 / 2006                      De Graafschap                                  played 36                scored 1

2006 / 2007                      De Graafschap                                  played 36              scored 1

2007 / 2008                      De Graafschap                                  played 10                scored 1 * fell out with coach apparently

2008 / 2009                      De Graafschap                                  played 9                scored 1      played all of second team games

Another Nigel Pepper then?  ::)

Lumping fuck, you really are a miserable bastard.

I would have said cunt but that is on the banned list of swear word. That list consisting of cunt.

You haven't even seen him play and you have lumped him in with an absolute bamstick from one of our darkest episodes.

I would have said c*** but that is on the banned list of swear word. That list consisting of c***.

You haven't even seen him play and you have lumped him in with an absolute bamstick from one of our darkest episodes.

:lolabove:

Wrong side of the bed today Funster ;) But I agree, we can't really comment since no-one has seen him play!

I would have said c*** but that is on the banned list of swear word. That list consisting of c***.

It's the oh so predictable use of the rollyeyes that gets on my tits.

ridiculously hard,

not very gifted

lost his first team place bad dicipline and being a nutter

Sounds like pepper to me. Difference is this guy seems capable of staying on the pitch long enough to score 1 goal a season

Ya Cúnt  :thumbsup: