Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dundee United v Aberdeen, DATE CHANGED TO THUR 7th MAY 8PM

United have been given a home game against Aberdeen on 9th May...on the same day that Dundee are due to finish their season at home to Partick Thistle.

The Dundee game has been there since June when the fixture lists were drawn up, so Dundee United will now, in all probability, have to play Aberdeen on Sunday 10th then Celtic on Tuesday 12th

Read that on another forum, only thing two things can be done and that would be our game gets put to the sunday or we can maybe play on a friday night.

Fuck the Friday night.......dig our heals in and insist upon the Sunday, and let the Arabs play twice in 48 hours ;)

Knowing our luck for us being cunty about it they'd win both games and finish 3rd, it's all about karma, Friday night would be lionel.

Fuck the Friday night.......dig our heals in and insist upon the Sunday, and let the Arabs play twice in 48 hours ;)

Friday night would be ace.  Carry out on the train up there, smash them 4-0 (at least!) then back home in time for the MILFS at Oran Mor's nightclub? You know it makes sense Al....

Friday night would be ace.  Carry out on the train up there, smash them 4-0 (at least!) then back home in time for the MILFS at Oran Mor's nightclub? You know it makes sense Al....

I've promised to take the lad to this one, as right in the middle of his exams.... will have to ditch him prior to Oran Mor ;)

Don't pretend you don't know it Al!!

Nurses night, eh?

Yeah, I know!!!

;)

Haha I love Viper, its my local :D Oran Mor though, great place. Never made it to the nightlcub, any good?

Re the topic, doesn't really bother me as  I won't be going to anymore games this season due to uni :( But I think Sunday would be preferable as it fucks them up :D

Haha I love Viper, its my local :D Oran Mor though, great place. Never made it to the nightlcub, any good?

Re the topic, doesn't really bother me as  I won't be going to anymore games this season due to uni :( But I think Sunday would be preferable as it fucks them up :D

Aye, full of MILFs. Which is nice.  :thumbsup:

Changed along with Diet Huns game

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1634098,00.html

Dundee Utd and Hearts games

Please note the dates of the Aberdeen games away to Dundee Utd and home to Hearts have changed.

The game at Tannadice will take place on the Thursday (7th May). The kick off time has still to be confirmed.

The Hearts game has been moved from the Wednesday night to the Tuesday 7.45pm kick off (12th May)

I can go to them both now  ;D ;D ;D

The utd game is probably going to be the one that decides who gets the last euro spot and will be game of the season.  Its a kick in the teeth that we prob wont take as big numbers as we normally do........... then again aberdeen virtually always choke when we travel in numbers so maybe not all bad

The utd game is probably going to be the one that decides who gets the last euro spot and will be game of the season.  Its a kick in the teeth that we prob wont take as big numbers as we normally do........... then again aberdeen virtually always choke when we travel in numbers so maybe not all bad

Was the last time we won at Tannadice not midweek?

I remember getting £5 off for a midweek game after a weekend humping down there and im sure we won it?

I'd go check it myself, but i'm sure statto will help me out...

Aberdeen FC anger at SPL fixture switch

New Firm slate SPL

Published: 21/04/2009

ABERDEEN and Dundee United today slated the SPL for forcing them to play their crucial league clash on a Thursday night.

The New Firm showdown at Tannadice has been switched from Saturday, May 9 to Thursday, May 7 to avoid a city clash with Dundee, who host Partick Thistle that weekend.

Dons boss Jimmy Calderwood claimed it is unfair on the Aberdeen fans.

He said: “We would normally take about 5,000 supporters to Tannadice for a weekend game.

“But a lot of them will struggle to get to it now because of work commitments.â€

United are considering taking legal action against the SPL to recover the estimated £90, 000 they stand to lose because of reduced ticket sales and lower corporate intake.

For more on this story, pick up a copy of today's Evening Express or check back later.

Me too.

The SPL is nothing short of a fucking joke. Never more transparent that the whole of Scottish football is there to represent the interests of only two of it's member clubs, fucking disgusting.

Aye, Partick and Dundee have had it far too easy for far too long!

But seriously, they had the fixtures a day before they released them officially and refused to tell anyone, then this?

How can they make something so simple so difficult?