Dundee United v Aberdeen - 8pm

Tuesday May 12

Aberdeen v Hearts - 7.45pm

Saturday May 16

Rangers v Aberdeen - 12.30pm (Setanta)

Sunday May 24

Aberdeen v Hibernian - 1.00pm

Guest swaddon

I didn't want a game at Tannadice, at the risk of stating the obvious, that's the most crucial game with regards to qualifying for the Europa League and I would have rather played the jute minkers at the Cathedral of Northern Scottish Football.

Guest swaddon

:lolabove:

Cant believe ibrox is being televised!  Fucking love it if we stuffed them there on tv!  Actually, I wonder when the last time that fixture was televised

I saw a Huns-Dons game from Ibrox on Sky towards the end of the 1999-2000 season where I think we got beat 0-3.

Erm any game we win, or any game we lose according to penfold.

I questioned why you weren't protesting after the game yesterday. You didn't answer but I guess it's because your mates weren't either and you have low self esteem and they were all away with their birds (gay).

I questioned why you weren't protesting after the game yesterday. You didn't answer but I guess it's because your mates weren't either and you have low self esteem and they were all away with their birds (gay).

:lolabove:

Apparently he's not the only one ;)

Stewart, is that the game I think it is? When we all thought we would have a good chance at StIbrox and went with 1 or 2 at the back?