Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

email from ultras re helicopter disaster-nice gesture

There will be a tribute to those who sadly passed in last weeks helicopter disaster during the minutes silence the club have organised v Inverness caley.

If you would like to be part of it then please let me know via email at adeenredultras@hotmail.com.

We will be making the banners for this during the week and if you can help us make them then please get in touch at the same contact addy.

And if you have any old rolls of wallpaper you could donate to this tribute then please let me know asap so we can arrange collection,or you can drop it off at the reception at Pittodrie fao red ultras.

STAND FREE

saying what?

The PM said they removed it as it was not appropriate. Was seen as point scoring and one of the protesters knew someone who had died.

My take is this:

Most of the city know someone affected by this tragedy and I firmly believe that this protest could not happen at a worse time.

I posted something along those lines on AFC Chat and the post was removed and I had a PM from one of the mods.

The PM said they removed it as it was not appropriate. Was seen as point scoring and one of the protesters knew someone who had died.

My take is this:

Most of the city know someone affected by this tragedy and I firmly believe that this protest could not happen at a worse time.

Brownie, I'm confused as to what you have done to get your post removed. Did you post I concur, like you quoted me, or did you post about the ultras planned display during the silence?  :-\

Brownie, I'm confused as to what you have done to get your post removed. Did you post I concur, like you quoted me, or did you post about the ultras planned display during the silence?  :-\

Like Manc Donc I fear that the press may pick up on this protest on what is going to be a sombre occasion. I also fear that some sections of the Dons support may not look favourably upon a protest on that day either as it will be the first home game since the tragedy.

Like Manc Donc I fear that the press may pick up on this protest on what is going to be a sombre occasion. I also fear that some sections of the Dons support may not look favourably upon a protest on that day either as it will be the first home game since the tragedy.

Ahhhh,!! I now understand what you mean't Brownie!

My take is this: Most of the city know someone affected by this tragedy and I firmly believe that this protest could not happen at a worse time.

I'm surprised this JMG protest hasn't been postponed. Personally I think it's disrespectful and in bad taste to have it on the same day as the minute's silence.

Ahhhh,!! I now understand what you mean't Brownie!

I'm surprised this JMG protest hasn't been postponed. Personally I think it's disrespectful and in bad taste to have it on the same day as the minute's silence.

I think it should be postponed too but some of the people on AFC Chatare not in the real world, even the mods on there are pushing for this protest to go ahead.

It is ridiculous.

I think it should be postponed too but some of the people on AFC Chatare not in the real world, even the mods on there are pushing for this protest to go ahead.

It is ridiculous.

Was actually speaking to one of the admin last night and althoguh he is for the protest he isn't actually pushing for people to go. Must be one of the mods though.

If anyone would like to help for 5 mins holding banners for the tribute tomorrow then please be in the section Y at least 20 minutes before kick off,maybe some of you were close to someone who died,if this is the case you can hold their banner up.

The group has decided not to display any other banners at all tomorrow in section Y,and we wont be hanging any banners in the RDS either as a mark of respect.

STAND FREE