Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Where do you think we will finish this season

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would obviously love to see us finish no lower than third, but as others have intimated Hearts seem to have got their act together and third is only theirs to toss away and whilst they have previous history of imploding dinnae think they'll do it this time unfortunately.

Neither us or the Arabs have exactly set the heather alight in the last few weeks, so might not be too surprised if Motherwell got their shit together and they finished ahead of us yet.

Going for fifth realistically, but still hoping for third ;)

4th. Can't see us catching the Jambos but don't think anyone will be consistent enough to beat us to 4th. Just enough to give the board an excuse to keep Jimmy in a job  :hammer:

Yeh that's what we've been since January.......................................consistently pish

Broon option for me, in fact I'm not even going to bother voting as I've seriously lost interest.

Would it twist your melons too much if I pointed out that typing that response cost you more time and energy than simply voting  ;)

I'm going 4th as I too feel Hearts are good for 3rd spot now, unless they blow up completely. It has to be 4th because that will require us to finish above UTD and....well....erm......don't we always ?

5th, behind an awful Hearts team and a half-decent UTD team (I can see the Arabs pinching third TBH - and oddly enough I'd be happier about that than if the Yamboids get it).

Have to disagree on this one OD, I'd be happier if "the yamboids" got it than the arabs - just!!

My decision more to do with fans than actual play tbh though!

5th, behind an awful Hearts team and a half-decent UTD team (I can see the Arabs pinching third TBH - and oddly enough I'd be happier about that than if the Yamboids get it).

Ooh yeh I would love Utd to pump Hearts for 3rd hehe  :thumbsup:

Of course that's assuming we continue to play the weird football we have been for the rest of the season 

Are Hearts really that awful?  They seem to be doing a lot better than most of us expected/hoped, and have got some decent results against the Infirm this year.