Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

EE: No more Mr Bad Guy says Tommy

Continue the quoting game? I didn't continue any quoting game, I said to read my post earlier in the thread.  You can't judge a player on his performance if he's signed for a new club, a club that signed several new players who were not settled, had an injury which required surgery, and has played very few games. And especially if you've not even seen him play as you claimed earlier.

I've sat up at 4am on Sunday mornings enough times this season, watching shitty streaming videos fae some tim sitting with a webcam facing his screen, or listening to some choppy shittey net-radio broadcast,

Have you ever considered just getting out for a wee while?

Have you ever considered just getting out for a wee while?

:hammer:

FFS, I admire Reekie's dedication to the best available options to hearing/seeing the Dons "live". With the way we play at times I don't think I would be getting out ma bed to hear/see the game fae New Zealand at 4am if I lived there via a tim's webcam.

Saying that, at weekends I'd probably still be up!

Dedication would be getting his arse to the games. He says distance is a problem but thats no excuse, we have fans travel ever game from Pitmeden - have you seen the state of those roads  ::)

I actually agree with the above. What's the travel time from New Zealand, 24 hours?  So if he sets off fae work at 12 on Friday afternoon, immediately gets a flight, goes from the airport straight to Pittodrie, spends a couple hours at the game then heads right back to the airport, he'd be home some time Sunday evening.

Hang on though, no direct flights to Aberdeen....

Okay, so if he sets out on Friday morning, gets a flight to Gatwick, then immediately gets on a shuttle to Aberdeen he might catch the whole game. Then get a shuttle back to Gatwick, flight back to New Zealand, sleeping on the plane, he can get off the plane and head immediately to work monday morining.

NZ to UK both ways, call it a grand.... shuttle to Aberdeen both ways, couple hundred. Food, ticket for the journey well call another hundred quid. Say 1300 quid fort the trip at a bare minimum.

HAng on, I just noticed on the website that the travel time is 30 hours.

So he'd have to leave some time on Thursday to get to the game on Saturday.

Reekie, yer a fucking waster. Get yer arse on a plane and support the team.

>:(

That's my angry face.