Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dodds: I turned down Celtic for Aberdeen....kind of

It's a little known fact about Billy Dodds that he actually lives under Bobo's bed. Bobo brings him out once a week so "Doddsy" can do his BBC predictions and do a bit for Radio Scotland and then it's back under the bed for the rest of the week.  I'm in negotiations with Bobo to just keep him there all week.   ;)

Of course they do, and he scored some vital pens for us, but the point i was making was that he was hardly prolific for us as some seem to think and was certainly not the danger man many believe he was. He's definitely not the messiah.

You drive a hard bargain!

I loved Dodds as a kid, thought he was great. By the time he left i was happy to see the back of him, cause id seen as play dunfermline just before and he did nothing, and looked really slow. I thought winters would be amazing, but i mind the week after he left he scored a hat trick for utd and realized the problem wasnt dodds, it was our jackass of a manager.

He showed his real class at utd.

I was totally gutted when he signed for "them". Even though he wasnt an aberdeen player I felt betrayed that one of my heroes signed for rangers.

I loved Dodds as a kid, thought he was great. By the time he left i was happy to see the back of him, cause id seen as play dunfermline just before and he did nothing, and looked really slow. I thought winters would be amazing, but i mind the week after he left he scored a hat trick for utd and realized the problem wasnt dodds, it was our jackass of a manager.

He showed his real class at utd.

I was totally gutted when he signed for "them". Even though he wasnt an aberdeen player I felt betrayed that one of my heroes signed for rangers.

Welcome to the club ;D

Your membership details are in the post.