Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Falkirk v Aberdeen

Maybe, a radical thought, Falkirk just played better than us?

See that would be fine, providing we actually turned up. But from what i've read/heard, we didn't and it isn't the first time. We ALWAYS follow up good results with some ridiculous ones like today and Hamilton. Teams we should beat with very little trouble, but we don't. I think its more frustration than anything else because we know we're so close to third and yet the players/management just don't seem to be able to achieve it logically! I mean, how else are we ever going to fulfil my recent dream of us beating Celtic on the final day to win the league?!?!?  :-\

Maybe, a radical thought, Falkirk just played better than us?

Actually, I don't think they did. We just couldn't create chances. Another off day, it happens. Fair enough it happens more often than we would like but as has been said before if we were able to deliver the consistency to take 4 points from the OF and then go out and wipe the floor with everyone else then I suspect we would be going to school without our clothes on.

We controlled the game without really looking like creating many chances. Second half we made nothing but really should have been at least one up in the first half. A few things though. Vidal is a complete pussy, happily see him binned already. Miller toiled in a manner we have all seen before, serious workrate drop. Poor tactics, Jimmy got it badly wrong, 5 man midfield is a poor tactical switch, very poor in fact. Thought Seve was far and away the best player in red. Chris Maguire can start looking for a different career options, end of the road wi that cunt.