Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Ancelotti can't survive this.

Do you think he will get the dunt?  Despite the fact he is manager of that mob, I actually quite like Ancelloti. Most probably because he was a good player but he conducts himself well and he is a good manager. However their recent record now is the worst in the league bar Fulham and if United win tomorrow the gap is 9pts.

It's hard not to look at the Wilkins sacking as the reason, it all seems very coincidental

Do you think he will get the dunt?  Despite the fact he is manager of that mob, I actually quite like Ancelloti. Most probably because he was a good player but he conducts himself well and he is a good manager. However their recent record now is the worst in the league bar Fulham and if United win tomorrow the gap is 9pts.

It's hard not to look at the Wilkins sacking as the reason, it all seems very coincidental

Doesn't seem to have as much control as he would like, as he said himself, and this run is horrendous. Chelski managers don't get to have horrendous spells.

I like Ancelotti too, I'm not sure that Abramovich does though.

I missed the game last night Bobby, was it a hard fought draw or unlucky? St. Andrews is a hard place to go to for any team. Is Nani out injured at the moment?!? Him not playing is killing my fantasy football team :hammer:

United should have won, and their goal was both a handball and a foul on Ferdinand. McLeish admitted after the game City were very lucky to get a point. Rooney was again very wasteful, someone should have a word with him that when he's not been scoring, attempting to score from 40 yards everytime he gets the ball is very unlikely to be a succesful way to break his duck, even if it is Ben Foster in goals.

And yeah, Nani's injured, dislocated fingernail, I believe.

Would I be pissed off if a decision like that went against my team?

Absolutely but at the end of the day that's football and the amount of decisions over the years that Man United have got has been unreal, so I think it's a bit rich that Fergie moaned about it.

I think Man City were very good but they'll bottle it, Balotelli will cause unrest, Tevez will moan again in a wee while and all the players will fight with one another.

Arsenal and Man U will challenge in May, Chelsea need to pull the finger out before I consider them making a move for the title again.